VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

star striker
Since: Apr 2011

Feed for this Topic

After effects titles (unrelated to the competition)

Hello, hopefully its a pretty simple question. I'm making some titles in after effects and for some reason i cant find the bit where you choose to have your titles (3 lines worth) either centered or stacked to the left or right column ? Its only three lines so i could do each one separately but for future use it would be good to know.

Thanks.

Riblet
Since: May 2015

It's in a tab called "Paragraph". If it's not visible, you may have to click 'Window' in the top menu and make sure 'Paragraph' is ticked.

Alternatively, on a Mac the short cut is 'CMD' + '7' to bring up the paragraph window.

Depending on what workspace you're in, it'll probably pop up in a tab on the right hand side. It may be hiding underneath another tab, but you can click on the 'Paragraph' heading to reveal it.

Hope that's what you're looking for!

star striker
Since: Apr 2011

Exactly what i was looking for, your right the paragraph tab isn't showing right now, i spent about 5 minutes looking for it in the title tab and then checked a few other places but couldn't see it any where. isn't much going on in the paragraph tab, wonder why they wouldn't just include it with the rest of the title options.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.