wayne atkins
Since: May 2012

Help!

Write your organiser a nice letter, I am sure they will be helpful

wayne atkins

steadicam NO, glidecam HD4000 X-10 YES

We have a glidecam HD4000 X-10

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/584404-REG/Glidecam_HD4000_Kit_2_Stabilizer.html

We are learning to use this still, in Auckland, and happy to be involved in projects where we can practice with this equipement, or if you have a paying project we can hire it out, with a crew member, (read that as a guy who will help out, and as minder for our gear) for $250 a day. Or $160 for four hours, which is what we pay our extra cameramen etc.

Of course we are still into freebies for fun and that ever growing show reel- we are at 48Hours aren't we.

Actually we have a heap of equipment, (canon 7d, sennheisser 416, monitors, dollies, glidecams, and a van), including a crew member, for $250 a day. He is our editor, cameraman, director, though not keen to strap on the weighty X-10. It seems extra body weight has finally come in handy, (yes food with a purpose).

If you are thinking of buying this stuff and want a play first email me at wayne.atkins@xtra.co.nz

wayne atkins

JuicedLink XLR direct to Canon 7d sample

JuicedLink DS214 direct to canon 7D

check out BBS "Brothers in Crime" for an example of
sennheiser 416 on boom with rycote windshield
to sound device mixPre
to JuicedLink DS214 Headphone Amp, Meter, AGC Disable direct
to canon 7D

My editors say superior to on board, not as good as Sennheiser to zoom 4hn (field recorder) but sped up editing, no synching required.

Felt good to get back to the trusty sound device, which has been collecting dust for 18 months as we used the sennhessier. zoom. flash card set up.

Will still use separate sound for short films and professional work.

Looking forward the to Canon 5d mark vi - when they finally put an XLR connection on to the camera...with auto focus....and.....

wayne atkins

Audio production for V48

JuiceLinked direct to canon 7D

check out BBS "Brothers in Crime" for an example of
sennheiser 416 on boom with rycote windshield
to sound device mixPre
to JuicedLink DS214 Headphone Amp, Meter, AGC Disable direct
to canon 7D

My editors say superior to on board, not as good as Sennheiser to zoom 4hn (field recorder) but sped up editing, no synching required.

Felt good to get back to the trusty sound device, which has been collecting duct for 18 months as we used the sennhessier. zoom. flash card set up.

Will still use separate sound for short films and professional work.

wayne atkins

Recovering DELETED files from a Compact Flash Card

Did not happen to us in the weekend but while in post 48 hours recovery mode had a little "yikes I have deleted all my footage" moment which was fixed today with http://www.cardrecovery.com/

Card reads EMPTY, but recovered a few GBs of footage to go with the two copies from the other card!

Yes we have a 2TB external hard drive to save everything to.