VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by tank_ass69

Posts by tank_ass69

tank_ass69
Since: Jun 2011

Nominations announcement?

While the waiting is shit-house, I'm sure they're not doing it just to fuck with us.

We just gotta mainland cheese this shit.

2015 - Producer, Adam Simpson Memorial Team, Sliced (Wellington finalist)
2014 - Producer, writer, Crepe Shoot, "Can't remember the name but it wasn't very good"
2013 - Producer, writer, Crepe Shoot, "Prime's Numbers"
2012 - Producer, writer, reluctant actor, Crepe Shoot "Nick of Time" (Wellington finalist)
2011 - Writer, Pancake Pictures "Sammy" (Wellington Finalist)
2008 - Writer, Pancake Pictures "Resignation" (Wellington Finalist - 3rd place Wellington Region, Best Actress, Best Use of Character, Nominated best script)

tank_ass69

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

Well done everyone who has made it. Commiserations if you weren't.

2014 - Producer, writer, Crepe Shoot, "Can't remember the name but it wasn't very good"
2012 - Producer, writer, reluctant actor, Crepe Shoot "Nick of Time" (Wellington finalist)
2008 - Writer, Pancake Pictures "Resignation" (Wellington Finalist - 3rd place Wellington Region, Best Actress, Best Use of Character, Nominated best script)

tank_ass69

Any clues when Regional Finalists will be announced

in reply to Newsboy:

We've had a couple of not-so-great years, this year we think we did it a bit better, so yeah, nerves ahoy!

Good luck to you too!

tank_ass69

Any clues when Regional Finalists will be announced

Man this is tense. I'm first day at my new job, surreptitiously checking this page QUITE frequently.

tank_ass69

REVIEWS DATABASE 2015 is live - please review the films in your heat!

Disappointing lack of reviewers for our heat, but that's cool. Just wanted to commend you on the site, it's brilliant, and relatively mobile friendly which is awesome!

And yes, the subscribe feature is amazing.

tank_ass69

WELLINGTON - 2 Camera Crew / Editors looking for a team

We'll have you!!!!

tank_ass69

Editor wanted for Wellington

in reply to clang:

Hey Clang

Thanks for this - I think we'd need the editor to have their own system but I'll check with the people that know.

tank_ass69

Editor wanted for Wellington

Hey

We're looking for an editor in Wellington. We'll be a boutique team (small!) so they'll probably have to help out with other bits and pieces as well.

Keen to hear from anyone!

Dave

tank_ass69

WELLINGTON CITY FINALISTS

Some communication on this would've been choice. I've been holding off buying tickets in case because I've got another thing on but if my film had been nominated for stuff I would've attended...but given we haven't found anything out I guess I won't be.

tank_ass69

What Would You Change in the 48 Hours Comp?

I'd split the competition into two tiers. One tier for 'pro' teams and one for 'amateur.'

I've been involved in teams that would be considered 'semi pro', we have access to gear and crew who are trained in this area. Then there are other teams who are not so lucky, but I reckon the spirit of the competition is more about them.

tank_ass69

THE CITY FINALISTS 2013

Congratulations to all finalists! Best of luck to you. Great to see some new teams in there instead of the usual crew (that said...Moffilaide you guys are consistently amazing.

I am tres disappointed but I will learn to cope with my hurt. I see that Chch's full list of noms has gone up. I can't wait to see the Wellington list to see if we got anything!

tank_ass69

2013 Movie Posters

Went minimalist 1970s styles for ours...might be a bit creepy actually.

tank_ass69

Wellington City Final ON SALE now

and when will we know who's in them?

tank_ass69

Finalist announcement

So the countdown says 30 odd days until the grand finalists are announced, when are the city finalists announced? Specifically, the Wellington nominations...

Given the final is on June 12, I assume it'll be faster than 30 odd days

tank_ass69

Wellington Reviews Heat 5

Have gone and put my reviews into the reviews database which is now working. Yay! I accidentally copy/pasted one of Steel Potato's. Sorry about that!

http://reviews.48hours.co.nz/read/2013?shs_term_node_tid_depth=122#