VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by truthserum

Posts by truthserum

truthserum
Since: May 2011

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

cheers jase me and you make a good team :)

truthserum

in reply to Jason Fitch:

yeah I know he probably got a visit from the 48hour heavies and is in intensive care writing his apology poor guy, who's next?

truthserum

Haha love it even when someone apologizes look at you guys go! wind em up and watch em spin...

truthserum

in reply to washable:

Haha yeah heat nine was awesome everyones talking about it you missed out not coming! And yes there were monkeys there and they were beautiful

truthserum

"Then again I am just trolling and being a dick. ha ha" nice one Ant

truthserum

in reply to truthserum:

Wow way to prove the boys club point by changing one of my posts to something I didn't write free speech and all that ra ra ra

truthserum

Ant is probably regretting putting to "controversial to be released" up on the results page right about now, never had a good explanation why that was up there, (sorry last post hadn't seen that guys one) good luck to remaining teams!

truthserum

This is taking time away from other teams heats so that's it full stop it happened move on, they will never release the votes for heat nine which would clear it all up so it could go in roundabouts forever.
Good luck to all the teams

truthserum

in reply to JamesBean:

Everyone likes a fair go though if they screw with audience favourites what else are they doing! I agree it's utterly embarassing pathetic nonsense. Then again I am just trolling and being a dick. ha ha

truthserum

in reply to moolamb:

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the inside man...

truthserum

Or maybe I have been employed by Pete to create a buzz for his movie this whole time the plot thickens...

truthserum

If nothing else the infamous heat of death will be talked about for years to come which is pretty cool!

truthserum

in reply to Peter Haynes:

I'm not trying to consistently rag on your short but coina asked again so I explained and after what I heard about the heat it still seems odd the placings coming out as they did. Again if I name teams etc they may get shat on in judging so they will have to take it up with Ant.

truthserum

I know right any publicity is good publicity, I thought the hot water thing was meant to be a joke? guess not, anyway I did give you credit for being one of the only serious movies in the heat and that's no joke!

truthserum

in reply to c0ina:

Really? no offence but Haynesfilms are normally great and this years entry was just blah and only got polite stifled applause at the end any other film in heat pretty much deserved to be there, I know I am saying this in a forum of stick together 48hour veterans but come on really, their jokes fell flat, and twist at end was average at best!

Half Shell productions, Huapai Five O and Hotdog sandwich wiped the floor with the Haynesfilm entry!