VF48Hours Forum

Forum > Posts by WalterChing

Posts by WalterChing

WalterChing
Since: Apr 2018

Looking for Cast and Crew in Auckland?

in reply to Jason:

Hi Jason, I have watched your short film, I think it was awesome, I would love to join your team for this year. Would you like to talk about little bit more? May I have your contact please?

My name is Walter Ching, I am a international student and I am based in Whangarei. I am the winner of the Northland short film competition( Best technical ability and cinematography), I can drive down to Auckland for the shoot. I have experienced of making short film, I can be either Cameraman or Editor, I have my own camera which is Sony a7r2 and some other gears as well.
Email: walterching078@gmail.com
My website: Walterching078.com
Cheers

WalterChing
Since: Apr 2018

Looking for Cast and Crew in Auckland?

Hi there!
My name is Walter Ching, I am a international student and I am based in Whangarei. I am the winner of the Northland short film competition( Best technical ability and cinematography) I would love to join one of the Auckland Crew, I can drive down to Auckland for the shoot. I have experienced of making short film, I can be either Cameraman or Editor, I have my own camera which is Sony a7r2 and some other gears as well. If anyone need a hand or anything, please contact me.
Email: walterching078@gmail.com
My website: Walterching078.com

Cheers