VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Bridget Pringle

Posts by Bridget Pringle

Bridget Pringle
Since: May 2015

Grand Final Chat

Re: Tide
I was talking to my brother who saw all of the finalists for the first time on the night, and he said he was really frustrated by Tide. He was saying that the premise seemed totally implausible to him, that for some unstated reason the guy is dragging his friend into it and probably gaining her a murder conviction in the process. He viewed the whole thing as just really selfish and weird. I hadn't thought about it like that before but he's kind of right... I'm still struggling to come up with a reason that would warrant her having to do it instead of him just doing it himself...especially on a public beach at dawn when people would be out walking.

Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

I still really loved Tide. Amanda Billing is badass.

Bridget Pringle

Grand final predictions?

Yeah thanks so much for the lovely comments about the acting :) much appreciated

Bridget Pringle

Let the Grand Final announcement awaiting commence! (er...continue.)

Would be good if we could get a little more info than "we need more time" though, doesnt really clear anything up haha

Bridget Pringle

Nominations announcement?

When do they announce the PJ wildcard?

Bridget Pringle

Nominations announcement?

Really hoping Tuesday doesnt trickle over to Wednesday...

Bridget Pringle

Gems of the screening room

Thanks for the lovely comments about Clean Getaway guys :) Gina the Cleaner here - it was our first time working together as a team and my first time acting on screen so we were all super proud of what we made but yeah it was pretty gutting that we didnt get in the Auckland finals, Im looking forward to seeing the films that are in there though! Hopefully we get recognised for one of the smaller awards