VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Manta

Posts by Manta

Manta
Since: Apr 2011

Two free tickets to grand final!!!

EDIT: TICKETS HAVE NOW GONE. THANKS!!!

Hi everyone, I have been nominated for an award and as a result was given two comps to the grand final. I was hoping to go but this flu won't leave me alone and I'd rather not be "that guy" coughing all through the night.

If you'd like the comps text me on 022 019 6631.

Cheers!

Karl Burnett (Just 2 Guys)

Team Just 2 Guys... only I'm just one guy... one fat guy... so I guess I am two guys?

Manta

Auckland IRL Pre-Finals Friendship Club

Off topic but Bookase: The Seaquel was bloody fantastic, mate! Should have been top two IMO. I guess judges are people with opinions too though. LOL. Anyway, nice work Joseph and co! It really was brilliant.

Team Just 2 Guys... only I'm just one guy... one fat guy... so I guess I am two guys?

Manta

Add Your Film Here And I Will Review It

in reply to steelpotato:

And review the movies too? :P

Manta

Add Your Film Here And I Will Review It

If you find time for mine I'd be grateful!

http://www.48hours.co.nz/screening-room/2016/auckland/tomcat-down/

Manta

Screening Room Upload

in reply to tarlen:

Must have activated it just after I posted. lol. All working now. Just added my film. Yay :D

Manta

Screening Room Upload

Yeah, still not there. Waaaaah.

Manta

Auckland Finalist Predictions!

in reply to Flux:

Yes. Where's mine? :P

Manta

Just read the list of finalists, and I'm so angry about number 6

in reply to Sean O'Connor:

Yuss! I lost my last one!

Manta

in reply to Sam Spooner:

Yes! What do I win?!?!

Manta

I was in heat 6. Does that count?

Manta

DAMN YOU! lol. But yeah... when are we gonna know?

Manta

Auckland Finalist Predictions!

I only went to my own heat (6) because I'm lazy and selfish, but there were several films in that that I wouldn't be surprised to see in the final in the slightest. I wonder when we'll know? I'd be shocked if I got into the final but I don't want to ruin that 0.001% chance by uploading to YouTube before I know my film has been released. lol.

Manta

Rules Questions

in reply to jjosland:

Greensreen plates can be pre-shot or stock images/footage as long as they are copyright free. I checked this with Ant before embarking on my green screen attempt this year. Basically treat it like 3D animation.

Actually I think we used Google Earth back in 2007... now I think about it though, it's probably not copyright free... lol.

Manta

The message from the organisers this year was not good.

in reply to DogsBreakfast:

Have to say I agree. Went very smoothly. BTW, I LOVED your film. My fave of the night :) Even though I voted for mine first, of course. LOL.

Manta

THIS YEARS GRAND FINAL JUDGING

in reply to Ant Timpson:

This is awesome, awesome news... I'm referring to the original post... I'm a little slow. LOL