VF48Hours Forum

Rastinha
Since: Mar 2014

Feed for this Topic

2020 Lockdown Review Pyramid Scheme

I thought I would start one of these here as the FB page has gotten really noisy, haha. Of course this forum might be too quiet but worth a try.

I'm also missing that the films are not all listed to review right after you watch them so, although I will sift through the screening room and review ones I watch, I'd love to get some reviews too and target my review efforts a bit 🙂.

So, if anyone is still here, here's a link to my film and I'll definitely review yours too if you post it!

Remember ideally you review everyone before and after you.

https://www.48hours.co.nz/screening-room/2020/lockdown-all-cities/tonight-on-extreme-quickfire-trivia/

2020 Lockdown: "Tonight On Extreme Quickfire Trivia" - Unwanted Guest - Pastafarian Productions (Solo, animation)
2019: "DopeMonkey Live" - Gross-out Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Solo/ULTRA/Animation)
2018: "Heist School Musical" - Heist Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Best Door Slam)
2017: "ESP" - Alien Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2016: "The War on Error" - Cat & Mouse - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2015: "Us... But Mainly You" - Black Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2014: "Sphere" - Horror - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2009-2013: MIA
2008: "I Adore" - Drama - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2007: "The Hazel Princess" - Fairytale - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2006: "All Ur <3 R Belong 2 Me" - Romance - Popcorn Conspiracy

moneyshaker
Since: May 2020

in reply to Rastinha:

Thanks for all of your responses. I am no stranger to receiving criticism because I'm a career musician -- I just thought this thread meant we were supposed to leave positive reviews for each other. I'm new to filmmaking and agree that constructive criticism leads to growth. I think I was being overly sensitive because I'd started lockdown 10 days early due to chronic bronchitis (thank goodness our bubbles have now popped)! Plus, this is the first project I'd ever done with my family. I do like being part of a community, so I thank you all again for your reviews and for this discussion thread. All my best!

Rastinha
Since: Mar 2014

Ok I finally finished all my reviews, so sorry about the delay folks! Hope some of you find your way back to the forum to see and check in the screening room :)

2020 Lockdown: "Tonight On Extreme Quickfire Trivia" - Unwanted Guest - Pastafarian Productions (Solo, animation)
2019: "DopeMonkey Live" - Gross-out Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Solo/ULTRA/Animation)
2018: "Heist School Musical" - Heist Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Best Door Slam)
2017: "ESP" - Alien Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2016: "The War on Error" - Cat & Mouse - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2015: "Us... But Mainly You" - Black Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2014: "Sphere" - Horror - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2009-2013: MIA
2008: "I Adore" - Drama - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2007: "The Hazel Princess" - Fairytale - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2006: "All Ur <3 R Belong 2 Me" - Romance - Popcorn Conspiracy