VF48Hours Forum

vanillacoke
Since: May 2012

Feed for this Topic

Checklist of things to hand in?

Does anyone have a list of all of the things required to hand in at the finish line?

Obviously the film on USB (in a marked envelope) is the major one but do we need to hand in any paper work (like the Release Forms)?

And of course we have to complete the Online Wrap Up form.

Anything missing?

Thanks!

Tim Van Der Grigortron
Since: May 2011

Hey man just the USB in the envelope with the info written on the front. Keep the release forms safe at home somewhere.

And fill out the online wrap up form, don't remember that you haven't just as you hand in your film, did that once. Mad dash to fill it out at someones flat, we got it in but definitely one skipped heart beat I didn't need.

treefrog
Since: Apr 2011

Please, for the love of all thats round and warm,
LABEL YOUR USB
with Team Name, Film Title and Genre, PLEASE!!!!!

2009-2015 48 Hours Otago/Southland Manager, all-round filmy geek.
2008 - 'Oh! My Gucci Boots!' - Cats of a Feather - Director -*Best Costuming
2007 - 'ARC' - Schrodghers Cat - D.O.P.
2006 - 'Scarred-The Directors Cut' - Strange Attractor - Audience Favourite

nimlin

it's all in the rules etc. if anyone cares to read them

YouTube has my stuff

http://nz.youtube.com/nimlin

the coffee pixie has been freed! yay! all is good in the world. someone please save Nimlin!
Otaki is the centre of the universe!
(because Aunty Hira said so, and she should know)

vanillacoke

Thanks Man!

Read all the rules on the City Info page but it didn't mention the Release forms so just wanted to check. I didn't want to assume because that would make an ass out of you and me...

nimlin

Here you go

The Online Wrap-Up form is only available while the shoot weekend is underway. Team Managers, please complete your form before 7pm Sunday, print out the verification page and include it with your entry. Thanks!
Q: The rules mention that I need release forms, what are they and why do I need them and where can I get them?

A. Release forms are documents which state that people have agreed to be in your short, or they have agreed to let you use their building in your short, or that they have agreed to let you use their music in your short etc. Basically it's an agreement to ensure that you aren't filming them without their knowledge or using footage of them without their consent. The release form can be downloaded from this site.

2012 paperwork is available here before the shoot weekend.

Download the form below and make as many copies of it as you need.

2012 48HOURS Release Form
PDF file2012 Canon Mk III Contest Terms & Conditions
PDF file
The Team Producer must keep the paperwork until requested by V48hours or your city manager.

YouTube has my stuff

http://nz.youtube.com/nimlin

the coffee pixie has been freed! yay! all is good in the world. someone please save Nimlin!
Otaki is the centre of the universe!
(because Aunty Hira said so, and she should know)

vanillacoke

Thanks for that! Good to know