VF48Hours Forum

Forum > Posts by xpandnz

Posts by xpandnz

xpandnz
Since: May 2012

2012 AUCKLAND V48 FINALISTS

in reply to Ant Timpson:

Agreed. My team and I had many great lol's watching the final moments of Professional Dancer. So epic!

xpandnz

AUCKLAND AUDIENCE FAVOURITES

Our film showed last night at the 7pm heat. We had a good chuckle and was cool to see everyone have a chuckle too. We were so happy just to see it on the big screen. While we didn't get audience favorite, a lot of us purchased tickets to the final on the 2nd because we love watching films! Some of the stuff last night was priceless. That 'Benefit Of The Doubt' film was just so funny. Good effort on the last film too. Straight up one of the best shot films I seen in this competition. Good luck to all the finalists.

xpandnz

Auckland Heats- Are we able to request a swap of day?

That's fine Ant. Thanks for your reply. I can totally understand that. I'm sure everyone will able to arrange something to make it along. If the Team Producer can not show up due to work commitments, will this matter too much if the rest of the team are there? I also understand that we cannot show the film to the team until after the heats.

xpandnz

Auckland Heats- Are we able to request a swap of day?

Has it ever been possible to ask to have a heat the day before the one you are scheduled to go to?