VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Sho Nuff

Posts by Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff
Since: Jun 2011

A line of dialogue in a "non-dialogue" film?

oh never mind. i just read the rules and you could use the line of dialogue. though still curious to see what teams did...

Sho Nuff

A line of dialogue in a "non-dialogue" film?

after watching one of the heats, i was curious about the rules for a "non-dialogue" film. how do you put the required element of a line of dialogue into a film that can't have dialogue?

Sho Nuff

2012 GRAND FINALISTS & WILDCARDS

Yay! Congrats to all! Looking forward to the Grand Final

Sho Nuff

2012 AUCKLAND WINNERS

loved BBS! was good to see a film made by a less experienced team in the finals. although it wasn't as polished, it was definitely one of the most entertaining films of the night

overall, the standard was the highest i've ever seen. must have been real hard to judge but i think the top 4 all deserved their respective places

it's a shame that the canon camera up for grabs will be going to the winner of the best cinematography award when all the nominees looked like they had been shot by people who already own 5Ds or other high end cameras. would probably be better going to a student or novice team

stoked for will wallace as best actor

can't wait to see what the rest of the country has done

Sho Nuff

2012 AUCKLAND V48 FINALISTS

in reply to zer05um:

BBS was awesome! was good to see a film made by a less experienced team in the finals. although it wasn't as polished, it was definitely one of the most entertaining films of the night

overall, the standard was the highest i've ever seen. must have been real hard to judge but i think the top 4 all deserved their respective places

it's a shame that the canon camera up for grabs will be going to the winner of the best cinematography award when all the nominees looked like they had been shot by people who already own 5Ds or other high end cameras. would probably be better going to a student or novice team

stoked for will wallace as best actor

can't wait to see what the rest of the country has done

Sho Nuff

AUCKLAND AUDIENCE FAVOURITES

Enjoyed Heat 10 last night. Each year the quality gets higher.

Is this still the main forum for discussing the films? If so, there's not much going on. I've been reading the reviews (and writing some) but have yet to find a place where people discuss and then complain and argue about everything?