VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by nzmick

Posts by nzmick

nzmick
Since: May 2011

the trifecta of bullshit

in reply to Gregg MacPherson:

Oops, sorry Gregg. Go ahead and review stuff. I didn't mean to piss you off. You obviously love the concept of V48, which is why you are hanging around heaps.

nzmick

Ratty Crack Bride rules. Beyond 48 hours etc.

in reply to Gregg MacPherson:

Winner of the smarmiest comment in the screening room. Clown.

nzmick

Ratty Crack Bride rules. Beyond 48 hours etc.

I don't see fault in a competition that encourages participation. How do you develop, encourage, inspire and grow without participation in something? I don't believe this competition is about producing 500 top class short movies. It's about getting involved (and importantly having the opportunity to be involved) and somewhere along the way, a director, sound guy, actor, writer, etc will get encouraged to take it to the next level. Also, I'd like to refer to you as GMAC from now on. I hate real names in forums.

nzmick

2012 DUNEDIN FINALISTS & NOMINEES

Can I just say, what a great night the Dunedin finals were. Well done Treefrog and the supporting crew. The winning teams film was IMHO a standout (also a lovely bunch of people to catch up with at the pub ), but there were some equally top class efforts from the other finalists. Best wishes if any of you make the Grand Final.

nzmick

don't bother reading this

Thread is broken, computer says no :-(

nzmick

in reply to Rolanda:

She speaks to me....and only to me (albeit in an open forum), shall I wait until the morrow to respond?, what if we are only to meet like Shrek and the other one (who's name temporarily escapes me), at the turning of the dawn, for a split second we can touch each other... just like when McDonald's Breakfast meets the day meal, and you can have a hash brown with a cheeseburger. OMG OMG. Rob... my Rob.

nzmick

in reply to IctusMortem:

Actually, the phrase "well done girlfriend!" is one I would usually avoid like the plague. Somehow in this context it felt right - it wont happen again.

nzmick

in reply to Rolanda:

That is 100 posts Rob! Well done girlfriend!

nzmick

in reply to IctusMortem:

Agreed, Morts is better. Mortey is too formal. Let's say you walk into a pub, and everyone yells "Mortey is here" (very Brittish as you say), better they yell out MORTS! (as in NORM!), no need for the "is here" either. Also, much younger, and not Addams family in the least.

nzmick

in reply to IctusMortem:

Well done on the hundy Mortey, (would prefer to call you this rather than Ic), it's an Aussie thing, we must abbreviate the persons name, when referring to them affectionately. Should I ever speak to Rolanda directly, I shall call her (him) Roland , or Rob (as Bob is locked)

nzmick

Blackadder: What is your name, boy?
Kate/Bob: Kate.
Blackadder: Isn't that a bit of a girl's name?
Kate/Bob: It's short for [pause] Bob.

nzmick

in reply to IctusMortem:

Just trying to get my posts up to 100, got a way to go yet. Been lurking here for a year. I figure starting some sort of flame war will get the ball rolling, but maybe controversy isn't for me, I'll just bow out while I can (hides in corner, and waits for the attack).

nzmick

I was watching Cheech and Chong when you were in nappies (probably earlier this evening), my bearded fiend (notice the spelling), still smells like shit ;-)

nzmick

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Rolanda may just be a teenage boy pretending to be a girl, and having a bit of fun with nimlin, shifty's , and ictus mortom's ? No proof, but I like the C&C theory

nzmick

'HOUNDS' by the DownLowConcept

Who's Jon Thorson anyway?