VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Dev Girdhar

Posts by Dev Girdhar

Dev Girdhar
Since: May 2011

Surprise Auck Heat of Death...???

Firstly Congrats to all AK teams, Just got a question because we didn't make it through to the AK finals, does that mean we can upload them to YouTube?

Dev Girdhar

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

in reply to Michael Buhagiar:

Hey Micheal
I think amateurs do have a fair chance in the 48, my team iBeard is an amateur team, none of us work in any kind of film/media industry, and we solely enter the competition for the the fun of it. Our process is normally get pissed on the Friday and concept some crazy shit, then film it. (this year we had a better camera and hired a light kit which makes shit look good)

as you can see from our first film Open to suggestion we slowly got better.

So please don't give up and think there's a conspiracy, the teams in our heat I thought did a great job. I'm surprised that ours came second and the fact that we're not banned from the 48 yet. I look forward to see your team entry next year.

Peace
Dev
iBeard

Dev Girdhar

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

Have to say we're pretty happy with the result of Heat 9, it's the best iBeard placing ever! Especially when you have amazing teams like IdiotVision, Hybrid Motion Pictures and Half Shell Productions who we enjoy seeing each year, plus the rest of amazing teams in our heat THANK YOU to all that voted for us.