VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Kawa Brown

Posts by Kawa Brown

Kawa Brown
Since: May 2011

Average Film duration

Ours funny enough was way 'short' but with the brilliance of the editing team and great dialoge, they finished with bout 5.40ish include the intro!! But either I was tired but some movies from our heat seemed to be longer than the 7min mark!?!

2011 - Wire Phobe - The Edge Of Your Seats (Rom Com) - (Actor)

Kawa Brown

So many guns at the Auckland heats!

We had an idea to include handguns, but 'bombed' that as we had college kids involved! Gotta keep their parents happy suppose!?!

Kawa Brown

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

in reply to Ant Timpson:

Sweet I hope this included my team! For kids they did a alright job, hope they learnt from this and do well again next year - though it will be a new bunch as the current crop are year 13 and may not return!! But they enjoyed the experience, thanks for the memories =D

Kawa Brown

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

in reply to Ant Timpson:

Edge of your seats... Well done team first timers at that too!! They did an excellent job for teenagers with their busy lives and all (whateva!!)

Kawa Brown

Screening and DVD

in reply to Ant Timpson:

I have to agree with you there Ant. We had a school team that not only comprised of college 'girls' and their parent allowing them to come out to the city that late, but the school was in the middle of mid-term exams!! Not your fault you guys do great in organising the comp (BIG UPS TO YOU MATE!!)

I think that next time when college teams enter; that they not only have fun in making their 'masterpieces' but support them throughout the process of attending the viewings and accepting their awards!! *plug, plug!!*

But one thing I saw with my young team - they enjoyed the experience and can't wait to do it again next year!!

Kawa Brown

AK CITY FINALISTS?

Hope I can access the internet where I'm going that weekend; youth camp in the Waikato!! But great to see that our team came third in heat eleven!!