VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Michael Buhagiar

Posts by Michael Buhagiar

Michael Buhagiar
Since: May 2011

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

in reply to Ant Timpson:

Hey Ant,

Apologies to you, clearly I had blurred vision from misleading comments. Just to clarify I love this event really enjoy it and appreciate all the hard work you do in organising it. I feel a little embarrassed for having a pop at you in a hot headed moment.

To be fair I never expected us to get in the Top 3 but really did think the dudes from Half Shell deserved more credit.

Thanks again for organising such a fun event and please do accept my apology.

Michael

Michael Buhagiar
Since: May 2011

AUDIENCE VOTES AUCKLAND - UPDATING NIGHTLY

in reply to Ant Timpson:

Hey Ant,

I am one of the team from Huapai Five-O and I am new to this film buffs boys club that is V48 Hours. But I thought an audience vote would be where teams who aren't necessarily as polished had a chance for some recognition?

The only people on the reviews online, in the forums are the really passionate ones who live and breath they are a very small % of the people who attend the filming. It is a shame that you as the organiser can't be honest with everyone and explain what happened.

Whether Pete's mediocre film came third or not is irrelevant. I won't go on about it, I just feel from being there and hearing the audience reactions to each film there were a number of others that got a much better response including ours. I voted for Ourselves (as all do), Half Shell productions & iBeard as these were the most entertaining.

I know this is just audience votes and there is much more important business to worry about, however I feel you as the founder and organiser of V48 have let down all the amateurs that enter this competition.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Buhagiar