VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Frieda_nz

Posts by Frieda_nz

Frieda_nz
Since: May 2011

2012 GRAND FINALISTS & WILDCARDS

in reply to stringbean:

Our individual team members were refreshing the announcement page so much thinking it was a typo we thought we might crash it. Thanks Cardinal for the clarification.

Frieda_nz

2012 GRAND FINALISTS & WILDCARDS

Gin Joints are humbled to be on this list and among such amazing and classic 48 hour contenders! Are you kidding me right now!!

We were also among some amazing teams/films in Wellington at a very strong final we felt privileged to be among them.

I don't even know what to say at the moment our entire team is completely gobsmacked. Congrats to everyone!

Laurie
Gin Joints

Frieda_nz

Wellington - 1 person at launch??

Welly has 225 teams which is a LOT I feel very sorry for the organizers on this one ....... and if the city is going to grow that much then it would be good to find a venue to match it?

Drop off on Sunday is going to be a nightmare in traffic alone.... oh man and they are probably going to run out of beer early too - damn it!

Frieda_nz

Wellington - 1 person at launch??

It looks as though we are only allowed one person at the Wellington launch Friday when all other centers can bring two or more.... what's up with that? it has always been good to have a second person there as back-up/support to getting the information.

Frieda_nz

Are we allowed to use things like Facebook or a fake youtube page in our film?

Pretty sure Taika Waititi had a 48 hour film chock full of Facebook shots - "A Perfect Love" 2008 - awesome short! .....but perhaps things have changed since then