VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Paula Eastman

Posts by Paula Eastman

Paula Eastman
Since: May 2011

Welly Results Please!!

in reply to drakezz:

I read this on a Welly thread. "Wellington will be announcing on the Monday of Queen's Birthday weekend". One more day! But agreed it's like waiting for Santa!

Paula Eastman

'HOUNDS' by the DownLowConcept

in reply to Josh Thomson:

Classic Joah!

Paula Eastman

To steelpotato

Hey! I really like this. Very dark and serious. Drama is really hard to pull off in a short though. I think you had some very good moments. The detached mundane yet micro obsessed focus on 'the girl' was evident. Two questions is all I can think of for constructive feedback - is why did his colleague care? Why was he obsessed with her? I think a little more narrative/flashback/backstory may have aided this one. Great shots, nice treatment of the genre and very good make up to differentiate character - great bags on they stalkers eyes! Hope this helps. =)

Paula Eastman

WELLINGTON AUDIENCE FAVOURITES

@Steelepotato = Thanks for your feedback on the schools teams in heat 14! Greatly appreciated. You do a great service for the young gen! Positive and a little something for them to think about without slamming them for their inexperienced mistakes! Top job mate =) x

Paula Eastman

AUDIENCE VOTES - WELLINGTON (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Thanks to Dan and all the admins for their awesome work!

Paula Eastman

Did FREE make a difference

As a teacher working to budget, the second FREE entry team was a god send. It meant I could get a second team going for younger students who had an interest in film. Good forward planning for future entries as with school entries I find the 'team' only really lasts a year or two at the most, before students leave. This means that students are exposed to the competition earlier, AWESOME!

Paula Eastman

audience votes wellington

PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE! =)

Paula Eastman

TECHNICAL ELEMENT - PRIZE?

Hey, just looking at the prize list and all the other elements have a 'Best" prize. Perhaps with the newer technical element has been overlooked in the prize category? Just a thought =)