VF48Hours Forum

Forum > Posts by irishNZ

Posts by irishNZ

irishNZ
Since: Apr 2018

PJ Wildcards 2018

in reply to ruth:

If PJ can't make his picks due to other commitments, does 48hrs pick another three films or does the selection remain at 15 films? Maybe last years winner could do the honours (if there is no conflict of interest)?

irishNZ

City finalists

When will Hamilton City Finalists be announced? And also, how come the Hamilton city info page does not have a list of judges, only a city manager?

irishNZ

Looking for Cast and Crew in Auckland?

in reply to Salvador Dalek:

Hi,

Im in Auckland.

Lorcan.

irishNZ

in reply to CraigWB:

Hi,

If you need an extra writer/AD I am happy to help out. You can see examples of my work in a posting below yours on the forum.

Lorcan.

irishNZ

Hi all.

I would like to offer my time and talent to any Auckland based teams for this years competetion. You can check out my previous work below...

I was part of a collaborative film making group in London. We produced micro-budget short films on a monthly period. Here are examples and my role in each.

Writer...

Director...

Crew...

I have since scripted and produced a higher quality production, Baghead. It was the winning script of The Pitch, a competition held by Shorts TV. The film had its first showing at the Tri-Force Film Festival, London, December 2017 and is now on a festival run. You can check out the trailer below...

http://bit.ly/BagheadTrailer

So, if you think I can assist you any way, please let me know.

Thanks.