Forum > Posts by cam

Posts by cam

cam
Since: May 2015

Incredibly Strange Nomination.

in reply to Cybo:

Interesting lol

Lights, Camera, Popcorn (Hamilton)
2015 | Science Gone Mad | Is it brilliance? | Nominated for Incredibly Strange Film | Team Leader/ Producer / Editor

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Correction: Incredibly Strange Film, not award.
-Cameron.

2015 | Science Gone Mad | Is it brilliance? | Nominated for Incredibly Strange Film | Team Leader/ Producer / Editor

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Hey guys.

So my team Lights, Camera, Popcorn got nominated for the Incredibly Strange award (I totally didn't know about it in until after Hamilton's awards - Long story short, always read the forums before you assume you didn't get nominated.)

Anyway, out of curiosity, what sort of criteria had to be met to have won this award? I would love to know lol

-Cameron.

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

The Great 2015 Film Poster Thread

Our poster

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Uploading film

in reply to Riblet:

*phew*

It was a first time producer panic ^ Haha.

Thanks for that Riblet.

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Regional Finals

in reply to Scotty:

The other catagories should be out soon. Never assume your not in because you just never know until its all up on the website.

Whoopsie! Maybe I should've waited a bit more! (Thats if there could be more teams, I dunno)

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Uploading film

I've already put it on the room and youtube :L

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Uploading film

We had an email from our city manager on Monday. It was quite clear: unless you are one of the 12 city finalists, then you could upload your film and add to the screening room.

Wait a second? I didn't get an email from the Ham City manager? I've checked my junk folder repeatedly... HELP!

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

A Plea for Reviews

YouTube:
Screening Room: http://www.48hours.co.nz/screening-room/2015/hamilton/is-it-brilliance/
Reviews Page: http://reviews.48hours.co.nz/read/2015/hamilton/2/lights-camera-popcorn

With regards,
Cameron (Team Leader/Producer/Editor) - Lights,Camera, Popcorn

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Introducing............................ Team Lights, Camera, Popcorn

Hi guys!

So assuming the water is clear now, I would like to introduce ourselves.
We're Team Lights, Camera, Popcorn. A school team from the city of Hamil-TRON (Hamilton)
We've all had a lot of fun during the competition, considering that we we're all first timers with a wide and narrow knowledge of pre/during/post production skills.

Anyway, long story short, the following link is our entry for 2015 via the screening room and my YouTube channel! Enjoy! and leave a comment if you want to.

YouTube:
Screening Room: http://www.48hours.co.nz/screening-room/2015/hamilton/is-it-brilliance/

With regards,
Cameron (Team Leader/Producer/Editor)

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

Screening Room Views Error

I defenitely think there is something up with the view counter...

Looking at one of 2015's ones by Barbecue Everything in Hamilton, there is 19,127,269 views on that one video, on YouTube there is only 137 views...

Whaaat.....

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

in reply to AJ:

Quoted from another quote on another forum post I commented on.

They'll be adding teams nominated for the individual categories (Best Director, Editing, Cinematography etc...).

Hope that helps Alex.

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

in reply to Riblet:

Yup, there is 2015 in the Screening Room. Films in there already. Also, only finalists are told not to upload. Nominees, if not finalists, are historically fine.

Hmm, fair enough. For our teams sake, I'll probably hold off till its more than okay...

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer for the category nominations!

Same here man!

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

in reply to snapdragon:

I would wait a bit more snapdragon...

Firstly: There is more!
Secondly: I don't think there is a 2015 category in the screening room yet...

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews

cam

A scary hunch...

in reply to Newsboy:

Haha cheers! lol

Its still a bit daunting as we wait for the individual team results (Cinematography, Actors etc) As there is more to come apparently... Long story short, we're not sure if we are going home yet... (que xfactor elimination music) (Click on music to see what I mean lol

Find us here:
Screening Room
Reviews