VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Budgie

Posts by Budgie

Budgie
Since: Apr 2014

Win $10,000 cash for making a 30 second Ad!

in reply to Yossarian:

Hi Again,

I should also point out we are not asking people to make ads for TV etc. They are just for fun online. You could make one in 10 minutes on your iPhone...I suspect that is what a lot of people will do. Assuming a lot enter? We have no idea how many will!

We have engaged universities on this, and some are using it as a learning tool - Budgie just thought that the 48 people might also think its fun. Remember there is no entry fees and a good shot at good prises (1st , 2nd, 3rd and Budgies favourite)

We certainly did not want to exploit anyone I assure you!

Thanks for your feedback Yossarian, it is something to consider carefully if we do something like this again

Regards

Budgie

Budgie

in reply to Yossarian:

Hi Yossarian,

A thousand paper cuts would be quite painful.

We suspect that 90% of the points will be related to likes (although its kind of hard to tell given we have not done it before). Remember that the point of ads is to get people to sign up...It is a measure of how effective the ad is rather than how many friends you have I guess...

There is also $1000 cash prize for Budgies favourite so that we reward quality.

In any case, if you don't like it then don't enter. If you do then do :)

Have a wonderful Easter!

Budgie

Budgie

Just wanted to let you know about the Budgie Ad Comp 2014. I am sure that you had a great time on the 48, so now get your team together and make a 30 second ad for Budgie Power and win $10,000 cash!

Details can be found here at www.budgieadcomp.co.nz

Entries are now open, and given the winner is based on likes, the sooner you enter the more time you have to promote your ad

Best of Luck

Budgie!