VF48Hours Forum

Forum > Posts by Rosie Alldridge

Posts by Rosie Alldridge

Rosie Alldridge
Since: Apr 2014

Crediting music (licensed & creative commons)

Thanks steelpotato!!! :)

Rosie Alldridge

Crediting music (licensed & creative commons)

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone can confirm whether licensed music needs to be fully credited in your film?

We have a paid subscription to a film music database that gives us a license to use a number of tracks for commercial use, so we're using a couple in our film. I know its always best practice to credit the artists, but we're also trying to keep our credits relatively short...

Also for sound fx (royalty free/creative commons) do these need to be fully credited?

Thanks heaps!

Rosie Alldridge

Wellington Finals Botched!

I'd just like to add that some awards were forgotten on the night as well. Best female director & 'sexiest looking short' were awarded to Moonlanding after the fact. There was also an award for best VFX - sorry I cant recall who that went to. Quite disappointing that these people weren't recognised on the night along with everyone else. What happened!!!

Rosie Alldridge

I keep thinking about this years character

We kept calling our character Morgan Freeman instead of Morgan Foster... so many takes!!

Rosie Alldridge

i haven't been emailed a password for online wrap up and it isn't sending one now

These are the questions on the online wrap form, you could fill them out and print to include in your envelope - hopefully they will accept this. Good luck!!

Rosie Alldridge

i haven't been emailed a password for online wrap up and it isn't sending one now

Name:
Address:
Suburb:
ity:
Postcode:
Mobile:
Smartphone OS:
email:
City:
Previous entrant?

Team Roster
Director: