VF48Hours Forum

Forum > Posts by Nexus 6

Posts by Nexus 6

Nexus 6
Since: Mar 2013

Seeking Christchurch film Crew/Actors for 2015

in reply to Scotty:

Unfortunately Einstein, it's not as clear cut as that.

"If you don't like it go home". Never heard that one before. What about the money I've invested in this shit hole? Doesn't matter to the Kiwis.

I hope your country is fucking nuked from orbit one day.

Nexus 6

in reply to c0ina:

Thats you when your wanky All Blacks lose a game ,then you go home and beat your wife and children while intoxicated.

Nexus 6

I'm already so excited I feel like throwing up.

My advice is to go overseas if you are serious about film making. You will die of a slow death trying to do anything here. Thats only if you are serious of course.

I see some of you have been entering films here since 2003...jesus wept.

Nexus 6

Do I even need to mention your precious little Peter Jackson and his back door dealings with John Key to keep The Hobbit films in New Zealand?

Anything goes in New Zealand.

Nexus 6

"becomes disgruntled and voices a lone voice of discontent. "

Its far from lone, or isolated, Kiwi, its now widespread. Theres a very, very popular website flooded with first hand accounts from people all over the world who fell for Immigration NZ's bullshit. The cat is out of the bag. New Zealand's well kept secrets are out, so hopefully most people stupidly thinking of coming over to work or live here do their homework before coming to this fucking con of a country.

I guess if I had come over as a student I may have been treated better seeming as overseas students earn New Zealand 2 billion a year, but even they are subjected to racism on a regular basis. After all, they are merely cash cows. Just like anyone else who comes here. Kiwis certainly don't appreciate a different point of view or someone different/better/more qualified than them or their archaic standards of practice. (Which are fairly non existent.)

The reason you arrogant little pricks have heard this story before is because nothing changes in New Zealand. Kiwis are the most backward pond life I've ever dealt with.

The term 'whinging pom' is given to the likes of me because we point out obvious flaws in your fucked up way of life and you can't stand anyone better than yourself. Anyone is better than a kiwi because the majority of you are stuck in the dark ages.

May I remind you morons when out driving, to fucking well indicate BEFORE you make a left or right hand turn. Because thats logical you see, not the other way round.

Also, charging $219 (thats if you don't hurry up and sign up early for a reduced price) to enter is a rip off. Spin it anyway you like. Utter rip off.

Just continue to reply with sarcastic and pathetic comments because at the end of the day, you are all clowns representing complacency and believe your sub-standard way of living is somehow 'awesome bro' and inspires the rest of the world, and anyone who doesn't worship the Kiwi way of life is completely ostracised from the backward fraternity of no. 8 wire twats in this country.

You seem to think you are exempt from criticism, you aren't.

Nexus 6

.........Christchurch, the land of the dead. And deadbeats. And no-hopers, no one with any ambition or purpose.

If I had mentioned alcohol, copious amounts of P, free tickets to bow down to the All Blacks as payment, I'm sure I'd get many replies. Aint that right, 'bro' ?

Same old story.

I guess this is where I just don't bother with this crap 'competition' anymore, where you pay a rip off price to enter anyway. (In the UK no one would pay 100 quid to enter a film comp. Ever.)

Trying to get anything to happen in this stinking city is like pissing in your face, Kiwis couldn't run a bath.

Just to let you losers know, I'm English by the way. I know you guys love to hate poms, due to the fact Kiwis are threatened by intelligence and firmly stand by their tall poppy syndrome attitude.

Oh before I go, you know that new NZ film called The Dead Lands? It describes NZ perfectly......DEAD.

Bye bye. Never have i wasted so much time in such a shit hole. Proof of this is 4 years on and Christchurch is still in ruins. LOL.

Admin, you jobsworths, feel free to delete this comment like you always do when someone speaks the truth about NZ and Kiwis.

Ciao baby.

Nexus 6

Hey.

I'm looking for people to collaborate with for this years film challenge.

I have a BMPCC and shoulder rig, would love a sound guy/gal with own gear (if possible) and acting talent.

If you are interested contact me on 0211004809.

Would love to hear from anyone who is dead keen and available for the whole shoot weekend.

Nexus 6

I am available @ ChCh . Sound/Edit/Camera/...

txt me on 0211004809

Nexus 6

I am available @ ChCh . Sound/Edit/Camera/...

Mate whats your number are you still looking for a team?

Nexus 6

Actors and Crew for Christchurch Team

Actors and crew needed for fun crazy Christchurch team.

Sound guy or gal and cameraman/lady especially wanted.

If you haven't joined a team yet and are still searching look no further!

Call/txt me on 0211004809.

Cheers dudes.

Nexus 6

Christchurch based actor needs team...

Hey man give me a txt on 0211004809.

Nexus 6

Makeup/Special fx artist and body painter Christchurch

Hey pips are you still looking to join a team?

Nexus 6

Anyone used an Atomos Ninja 2?

in reply to IronFilms:

Yeh bollocks to the Ninja im saving for a BMPC.

Nexus 6

2014? What do we want from the comp?

in reply to themorgan:

At night they come for me through the walls.....

I'm good thanks you?

Nexus 6

2014? What do we want from the comp?

in reply to treefrog:

This industry and forums like this are littered with condescending elitist nob cheeses like you aren't they?

Looking forward to seeing your amazing film this year.