VF48Hours Lockdown Forum

Forum > Posts by Chris Ibacache

Posts by Chris Ibacache

Chris Ibacache
Since: May 2012

CHRISTCHURCH WINNERS

Very interesting night!
Congratulations to The Eh Team! Really hoping a Chch film dominates nationals this year and this could very well be it!

2013 The Gentlemen's Agreement - "Photobooth" (Immobilised) [CHCH FInalist]
2012 The Gentlemen's Agreement - "The Wham! Initiative" (Found Footage) [CHCH Finalist+Best Editing, Original Song, Costume Design]
2011 The Gentlemen's Agreement - "CornChip" (Quest) [CHCH Finalist+Best Editing]

Chris Ibacache

CHRISTCHURCH CITY FINALISTS + AWARD NOMINEES 2013

Super thrilled with all our teams nominations! Absolutely cannot wait to see all the films in the finals this year. They sound amazing!
Congratulations to everyone :)

2012 The Gentlemen's Agreement - "The Wham! Initiative" (Found Footage) [CHCH Finalist+Best Editing, Original Song, Costume Design]
2011 The Gentlemen's Agreement - "CornChip" (Quest) [CHCH Finalist+Best Editing]

Chris Ibacache

2012 GRAND FINALISTS & WILDCARDS

Congratulations to everyone in the Grand Finals! :)
Bummed to see TBALC (Chch) not in the final list but I cant wait to see all the films that were selected! They sound really impressive!

Chris Ibacache

2012 CHRISTCHURCH WINNERS

in reply to Mista Teas:

LOL chuffed our song made an impression!
BEST ORIGINAL SONG 2012
hahahaha

Chris Ibacache

2012 CHRISTCHURCH WINNERS

Amazing selection of films for the final. Had a lot of fun watching them!!
I'd also like to throw some love to TBALC's film.. Really entertaining and well made!
Big congratulations to all the winners and finalists! :)

Chris Ibacache

Movie Posters

in reply to Andrew Todd:

Thats embarassing.
I changed it! Can the mods delete the old one? I cant seem to. Nothing's showing up.

Chris Ibacache

Movie Posters

Heres a poster for the team I'm in The Gentlemen's Agreement
For the "The Wham! Initiative"

Based on the "Let It Be" poster haha

EDIT: Spelling error fixed hahaha

Chris Ibacache

Movie Posters

Heres a poster for the team I'm in The Gentlemen's Agreement
For the "The Wham! Initiative"

Based on the "Let It Be" poster haha

Mod edit: removed poster with spelling error at user request