2011 Team Red Apple - An Axe to Grind
2012 Team Red Apple - Power to Survive
2013 Team Red Apple - Ramen on Empty
2014 Team Red Apple - Tortured Through Time
2015 Team Red Apple - Tit for Tat

Bloydd
Since: May 2011

in reply to Vincent_Vega:

I assume you’re not competing in Christchurch?

Richard Martin

DRAGON V MOUSE - Team Leader
2018 - Baby on Board - Fish-Out-of-Water (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist
2017 - Grisly - Horror Comedy (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist + Best use of Character (A Female)
2016 - Trap - Cat & Mouse - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2015 - Repent - Last Person on Earth - CHCH Finalist
2014 - Bearly: A Revenge Movie - Revenge - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2013 - 'Trigger' - Converging Storyline
2012 - 'Elmerdale' - Fantasy Adventure
2011 - Refuge - One Room/Horror (We don't talk about this one)
2010 - 'Everything You Need To Know About Sex (But Were Too Thick To Realise)' - Sex Education - Audience Favourite
2009 - 'Behind Closed Doors' - Real Time

Producer - The 48 Hours Podcast

Vincent_Vega
Since: Apr 2011

Not competing at all this year actually. My opinion still stands.

2005 Team Sytec - Camp Akiliya
2006 Team Sytec - Malice in Wonderland
2007 Team Red Apple - Reservoir Cats
2008 Team Red Apple - The Rotten Apples

Andrew Todd

These films will be playing before mixed audiences, and in Christchurch there's every likelihood that someone in the audience was personally affected by the shooting. Wouldn't expect people from outside Christchurch to understand, just as basically nobody outside Christchurch seemed to understand the impact of the earthquakes some years ago (and into the present). We've seen people make insensitive material about fresh tragedies before in the comp, and this tragedy is arguably worse in nature than those were. Banning guns for a year in a privately-run filmmaking competition isn't going to erode anyone's speech rights, and it's frankly the right thing to do under the circumstances.

Plus, you know, if you can't tell a story without a gun in it, you're not a good storyteller. Guns are boring. Fuck 'em.

GHOST SHARK 2: URBAN JAWS available for download or stream
Senior Contributor at Birth.Movies.Death

2019 - Deep Dish Pizza Wolf - "Розкол" - Science Fiction (Chch shortlist)
2018 - Poutine Wolf - "Утка" - Wish (National finalist, Chch winner + Best Script)
2011-2017 - Christchurch 48HOURS City Manager
2010 - TBALC - "I Am Single" - Rom-Com (Chch finalist)
2009 - TBALC - "New Fish" - Musical (National runner-up + Best Score, Chch winner)
2008 - TBALC - "Übermensch" - Horror (Chch finalist)
2007 - TBALC - "Pain Killer: The Sick Sense" - Superhero (Chch finalist)
ALSO - "As Of Yet Unfinished" (2012, unofficial); "The Contender" (2010, finals intro)

Vincent_Vega

in reply to Andrew Todd:

I disagree that "frankly it's the right thing to do" but then again, I haven't got a horse in this race, so I think I'll bow out... after these last comments.

Guns are an integral part to many many films and to add restrictions for anything in 48Hours (let alone guns) doesn't sit well with me. That's all. I raised my concerns about an 'off the cuff' remark from a semi-official of the comp. (read. City Manager) and I hoped for clarification that he was joking.

If he wasn't, so be it. I assume we'll find out if they follow your suggestion when they announce either this years rule set (i.e. will there be another 'Ultra' this year)... or as part of the Friday 7pm 'musts'.

As to your "...if you can't tell a story without a gun in it, you're not a good storyteller" comment, I hope most people would disagree with that statement, looking at my own avatar I wouldn't call Tarantino or Leone bad story tellers... they both used guns.

Vincent_Vega

Also, I appreciate the civility of this conversation... if this was on Facebook I dread to think of where it might go.

Bloydd

Not to put words in his mouth, but I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that the city manager of Christchurch would discourage using firearms in films this year in the wake of one of the deadliest mass shootings of all time taking place in his hometown. It’s not like we’re talking about discouraging the use of dialogue or cameras. I wouldn’t argue that guns are an important part of the filmmaking process.

As Andrew said, there’s almost a 100% chance that these films will be played to multiple people affected by the tragedy. The general consensus here seems to be not a ban but for teams to just think about what they’re doing and I imagine this will be aided by the competition not using genres which require or encourage the use of guns.

I totally agree with everything Andrew said. There is actually a “you wouldn’t understand” element to it & I respect that you have bowed out of the discussion. In short I hope that the competition is sensitive to the events of March 15th and I’m glad we have AJ on our side fighting for us.

Richard Martin

2017 - Grisly - Horror Comedy (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist + Best use of Character (A Female)
2014 - Bearly: A Revenge Movie - Revenge - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2010 - 'Everything You Need To Know About Sex (But Were Too Thick To Realise)' - Sex Education - Audience Favourite

jjosland
Since: May 2015

Hi Vincent Vega- just watched some of your films- Love them! Any chance of uploading 2015's one?

I also have to strongly disagree with Andrew about guns being boring. Personally, I find films that are too much a reflection of day to day life very tedious. I fully embrace action spectacle on the big screen, as a pleasurable alternative to reality. Growing up in the 80s, it was the action sequences in films like Die Hard, Predator, and Commando which opened my excited 12 year old eyes, and still do to this day. I don't remember watching Terminator 2 for the talking, although I can quote the whole thing now.

Unfortunately, the reality of the extreme violence has hit far too close to home this time, so the for many the previous excitement of following an action superstar going on a rampage for revenge/redemption now has a very different meaning, and is no longer an easy escape from normality.

I do like Jason from Auckland's ideas.

Hope that helps,

JJ

Mad Scientists
2018 We'll just have to do things the long wayStar Crossed Lovers(ULTRA) Christchurch Best Art Direction Nominee
2017 Uber Cyborg 2.0 Sci-Fi Love (ULTRA)
2016 Wrong Target Mistaken Identity |Christchurch Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Film Nominee|Christchurch Best Art Direction Nominee
2015 Uber Cyborg Science gone mad |Christchurch Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Movie|Christchurch Best Costume Nominee
2014 One Man Army Against the Odds |National Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Film|Christchurch Best Team Intro
2011 Humpty Dumpty: The Untold Story Mystery
2009 Blackout Superhero
2008 Take As Prescribed Horror (Disqualified for being over length)
Nervous Poop
2010 48Hours Later Musical | Christchurch Best Bad Film Runner Up
Gorilla Pictures
2006 Rubix Dude and Wheelchair Mania Superhero Film | Christchurch Finalist, Christchurch Best Original Score, Christchurch Best Use Of Character, Christchurch Best Screenplay
2005 Mr Fluffy and the Robot Sci-Fi (Disqualified- 4 minutes late)

Jason
Since: Mar 2013

After hearing some responses and thinking about it a bit more I've changed my mind. I'd personally be more offended by the story of a film relating to the terrorist attack than seeing guns used in a completely different way. I imagine a lot of people in New Zealand are still going to be really excited to see John Wick 3 in a few weeks. But I understand there are some people who will now avoid watching that movie just because of the gun violence. When coming to a 48 hour screening audiences have no knowledge or choice over what they're going to watch, so I'd respect the decision to stop them from being used in the competition this year.

It seems like even if there is no rule change it's going to be a bad idea to use them. There's a higher chance they will be treated as offensive and not screened (especially for christchuch teams), and a higher chance of there being a judge who won't want to put it through to the finals.

If that's true, I hope like Bloyyd has suggested, there will not be genres to encourage gun use this year like action or crime. I also hope something will be said by 48 hour officials to all teams, even if it's not a ban but a warning that those films are more likely to receive an R rating now.

www.youtube.com/JovialEntertainment

www.facebook.com/JovialEntertainment

2018 - Jovial Entertainment | Daddy's Little Angel (Splatstick) | 1st Audience Favourite + Grand Finalist. Auckland City Best Editor and best puddle
2017 - Jovial Entertainment | Pizza Money (Action/Ambition) | 1st Audience Favourite + Grand Finalist + Auckland City and Grand Finals Best Editing winner
2016 - Jovial Entertainment | Munchies (Dystopian) | 1st Audience Favourite
2015 - Jovial Entertainment | Perp(Mistaken Identity) | 1st Audience Favourite
2013 - Jovial Entertainment | Barry (Crime) | 2nd Audience Favourite
2012 - Black Forest Breathes | One Last Shot (One Shot / End of the World)

Mista Teas

This has the potential to lack any common sense and AJ’s statement is actually a bit of a concern.

Last year my team intro had a perspective about a comment from a judge on particular content they personally didn’t want to see in anymore in CHCH films. I’m completely against this type of agenda setting; especially from a judge.

The point I was making in my intro was that I pay the entry fee which actually should allow me to make the film that I want to make – and as such, importantly, holds me accountable for standing by that film and its content. By way of example, a few years back a local boys school made a homophobic piece of shit that got screened (probably shouldn’t have been) but then later was banned by the school from any further publication. So, there were consequences and the film-makers were accountable.

This is how it should be with this whole guns/no guns. Instead of this competition looming over teams with a “Don’t put guns in your film”, why not treat teams with a bit of respect and let them actually decide on the content of their film. Give them some damn credit.

The other thing is why just guns? Isn’t violence an issue here? Are we going to put a ban on violence of any sort? We certainly shouldn’t see any domestic violence, no matricide or heads of animals being cut-off (animated, simulated or real); no children in the same location of drugs and certainly not witnessing fighting or executions; no bad language either used aggressively; no horror or supernatural films either please. No bombs or explosions. Death, self-harm, suicide or car accidents? Likely to be people in the audience impacted by those.

Also, other areas that might cause offence - no mocking of religion or blasphemy; no nudity full or partial. No poo, piss or vomit or people in the act of doing any of that. No drunkenness or drug use (simulated, animated or real) – what message does that send. No fat people used for comic relief or put down or marginalised. No characters male, female or gender neutral called bitch, slut or whore – even if that is their character or they’re from the same gender talking about each other and that’s the language they typically use. Sigh...

The thing is, just like every year, you don’t actually have to use guns in your film. No one has ever stressed this as being important. I’d wager that the gun per film rate is actually pretty low. Leave it to the teams; let them self-regulate but don’t force them to not do something just because they fear some sort of shunning if they don't follow the pack. If they make an unwise decision and produce a first-person shooter film then they will be held accountable and there will be consequences – a wasted entry fee for one. Maybe a shame bell too.

Also, as someone who is actually living in CHCH (and has done for all but three years of my life), was here on the 15/3 & experienced the lock-down and comes into direct contact with 100s of people daily who also were living here at the time, I can make my own sweeping generalisations as others have done on this forum - that actually CHCH people are doing OK and getting on with their lives. Most Cantabrians couldn’t care less about 48HRS either. Just a few of them went to Endgame and saw lots of violence, explosions and weapons use. Even a beheading. Some went twice. You could argue that they quite liked it.

Maybe guns should be the compulsory element this year. You must show them in your film being destroyed or discarded, in close-up no less. Maybe that’s a powerful political statement.

COMING SOON: End - Real Time; CHCH25s
REVISIT: The Stile - Star-crossed Lovers; ULTRA48; CHCH25s

Everything Sticks since 2008
48Hr Films 2008-2019 48Sec Films 2008-2016

Mista Teas (Stu Gilpin) NATIONAL WINNER "Best/Most Prolific Reviewer" 2011 REVIEWS ARCHIVE

Bloydd

^ Woah! Spoilers for Endgame ^

(I wrote a massive comment that then disappeared so here's what I can remember of it)

To me this whole argument feels like a few years ago when "A Female" was the compulsory character. It angers a few people, but if you think you can't possibly make a film that includes a female, then that kind of speaks to a larger issue with your films (barring being a male who specifically signed up for the challenge of being in a solo team maybe?). Being told not to use guns, whether that's from an outright ban, or just a general discouragement, even if not stated by the competition, then any teams who usually rely on them I think should take the challenge!

Side note re: judges comments. I believe the comment you're referring to was a judge saying they didn't want to hear women being called "bitches" and sluts" in films last year. I can't speak for the judge in question, but as far as I can tell & as was my reading of it, I don't think this meant that films were at risk of disqualification for using those terms but coming off the back of the year when teams were made to include a female in their films, a lot of teams thought they could be super funny and anarchistic having a female pop up in only one scene to be told to "f*** off, slut". How funny and subversive right?!

Well no, it wasn't funny OR subversive.

Because SOOOO many teams did this. I got tired of seeing it in the few heats I went to in Auckland, I can't imagine how many instances of this the judges had to sit through. When there are dozens of teams nationwide who are told to make a film with the exact same specifications as you, maybe you're not the only one who immediately thought to have a woman in your film pop up only to be called a slut.

Now back to this whole guns argument. The above comment is full of logical fallacies, I think you know full well why the discussion is about guns and not violence in general or fat shaming. At the end of the day the rules specifically contain a list of 10 things which will get you disqualified and one of them is anything that may be offensive to the general public or a specific group. Okay so say we don't ban or discourage the use of guns in this year's comp, then you also have to leave it up to the judges to use their discretion as to whether or not the film is appropriate, which is why one side of me does think that maybe a ban is a good idea and it's just treated like another compulsory element.

Now for the record I am not 100% sure I support a ban on guns this year, I do think it would serve a dual purpose of being sensitive to the events in Christchurch as well as forcing teams who usually rely on them to think outside the box. If for one year you're forced to tell one of the infinite number of stories which don't include firearms then honestly who gives a shit?

Richard Martin

Bloydd

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think 2012 is the only year when the Grand National Winner contained a gun, in Brains?
So maybe there's something to be said for non-gun stories!

....not that grand national winner matters if you're entering in christchurch.....

Richard Martin

Rastinha
Since: Mar 2014

Well I thought I'd just jump in and add my opinion because I can, lol.

I can see where both sides are coming from, and I don't think there's a right or wrong option, they both just have slightly different results.

It's definitely true, and a very good point that "if you supervise the methods, you can't hold people accountable for the results". But it's also true that this is a pretty unique situation.

Of course, everyone should be able to make a film without a gun, but it's also true that many films contain triggers for many people even if they're G rated.

I think the course of action with the least fallout would be pointing out that, especially in Christchurch, it would be advisable for teams to ensure that whatever their story (guns or no guns) they're sensitive about the events of March 15. Then let people know that films with gun violence (or any other related content deemed insensitive e.g. white supremacy) may be censored higher than usual and grouped and shown together at the start or something so people can choose to sit them out then watch the rest and awards in one go.

Someone who has been directly affected by the shooting may be entering 48 hours, they may have a moving story to tell in that time, it may be a form of healing for them as so much art is for people.

Films are designed to make people feel stuff, and I think just advising people to be sensitive specifically about that event and that screenings will also be exercising discretion over how films are played, is a way of not having a big backlash that would come from a ban, and keep things open enough.

Having said that, people are generally more receptive of things they have input in, so there would be no harm putting it out there to the people to say would they support the exclusion of guns in films this year in solidarity with Chch, or comment for other solutions?

Just some thoughts.

2019: "DopeMonkey Live" - Gross-out Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Solo/ULTRA)
2018: "Heist School Musical" - Heist Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Best Door Slam)
2017: "ESP" - Alien Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2016: "The War on Error" - Cat & Mouse - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2015: "Us... But Mainly You" - Black Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2014: "Sphere" - Horror - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2009-2013: MIA
2008: "I Adore" - Drama - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2007: "The Hazel Princess" - Fairytale - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2006: "All Ur <3 R Belong 2 Me" - Romance - Popcorn Conspiracy

AJ

Damn. This is the most active the forums have been in years.

Christchurch City Manager 2018-2019 | My Favourite 48Hour Films | The 48Hours Podcast

Les Cousins Dangereux
2017 Not Again (Alien)
Christchurch Runner-Up | National Finalist (Peter Jackson Wildcard)
2016 A Time and a Place (Time Travel) ( Behind the Scenes Video)
NA
2015 #apocalypse2k15 (The Last Person on Earth) ( Behind the Scenes Video)
Christchurch City Finalist/Best Art Direction
2014 Something New (RomCom)
Christchurch Runner-Up/Best Use of Line/Best Script/Best Original Song/Best Editing | National Best Use of Prop
2013 Bourbon Legends (Crime)
NA

ruth

Kia ora koutou

Ness and I have been keeping an eye on this thread and its been great to hear the different perspectives regarding this issue. We haven't made any firm decisions about what approach 48Hours will take in regards to any content and the Christchurch terror attacks at this stage. We do want to make sure that the competition is sensitive to what happened and are working out the best way to do this. Please continue to post your thoughts and we will take them on board. Any relevant information will be sent out to teams prior to the competition.

Ngā mihi nui
Ruth and Ness

jjosland
Since: May 2015

Great discussions going on here, and you have to appreciate the intelligent comments from both sides.

Just some more food for thought? (As Andrew Todd once said, my films are like KFC, fun to eat, but so bad for you)

I still hold strong that teams should include mini-guns. No-one seemed to care last year, and feel free to disregard again this year, but I just love the absurdity. Space ray-blasters, perhaps at least?

In Christchurch, there is the need to get back to normality for a lot of us, like Mr Teas said. For me, 48hours has always been the excuse to spurge into the extreme, and I would hate the shooting incident to take away more than it already has. With the right guidelines/restrictions/exceptions, and bias removed from judging etc, creativity could prevail.

If not, teams can feel free to keep making films set at home in a kitchen or whatever's easiest. Maybe fall down some stairs for an action sequence? Personally, I would feel ashamed at not having pushed my limits further, especially if you are an experienced team, except you might win the nationals. Twice.

Mad Scientists
2018 We'll just have to do things the long wayStar Crossed Lovers(ULTRA) Christchurch Best Art Direction Nominee
2017 Uber Cyborg 2.0 Sci-Fi Love (ULTRA)
2016 Wrong Target Mistaken Identity |Christchurch Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Film Nominee|Christchurch Best Art Direction Nominee
2015 Uber Cyborg Science gone mad |Christchurch Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Movie|Christchurch Best Costume Nominee
2014 One Man Army Against the Odds |National Most Incredibly Strange Best Bad Film|Christchurch Best Team Intro
2011 Humpty Dumpty: The Untold Story Mystery
2009 Blackout Superhero
2008 Take As Prescribed Horror (Disqualified for being over length)
Nervous Poop
2010 48Hours Later Musical | Christchurch Best Bad Film Runner Up
Gorilla Pictures
2006 Rubix Dude and Wheelchair Mania Superhero Film | Christchurch Finalist, Christchurch Best Original Score, Christchurch Best Use Of Character, Christchurch Best Screenplay
2005 Mr Fluffy and the Robot Sci-Fi (Disqualified- 4 minutes late)

Strange
Since: Apr 2013

only leaving a comment now because Ruth mentioned that its 'great to hear the different perspectives regarding this issue.'

Feels like a storm in a teacup to me, but there are two rules that I feel already cover the potential issues that might arise this year.

48Hours top 10 things guaranteed to disqualify your short
- Explicit & realistically portrayed graphic violence
- Any other depictions that may be offensive to the general public or specifically directed at individuals or groups.

'depictions that may be offensive to the general public' is extremely broad and I would be more than happy for city managers to lean into this and block any films from being shown or progressing in the comp that they feel were not made in good faith or might cause offence.

I'll be quite disappointed if a hard and fast NO GUNS rule is implemented. I feel it would be much more appropriate for the city managers to mention, plainly and simply that they will not tolerate films that make fun of gun violence.

or If the organisers decide to make one of the required elements this year something to do with not using guns then that would be ok, and more or less in the spirit of the competition and not without precedent, although it would feel a bit weird to me as the required elements usually get us to add things to our films, not to not include them. For most teams being told to not include guns would be a non issue and probably wouldn't effect their weekend at all (feel free to take that as a point in favour of the rule)

I'll be saddened if a blanket ban censorship rule is introduced. not because I disagree with the intent behind such a rule, but because I dislike censorship of 'art' in any form.

anecdotally in my 10 years doing 48hours films we've included a gun only once, and I don't think it glorified firearms in anyway. and in fact the films ultimate view on the character that used the gun was that he was a hot headed idot - if anything the film had an anti firearms stance.

I'd caution teams against any use of guns in their films this year, but I wouldn't tell them they can't.

more than anything though I'll find it quite ironic if the filmmaking event run by Ant Timpson starts specifically censoring what people can put in their films.

2018- The Marquis de Sade The Monster Movie
2017 - Pandora's Night The Alien Film & Behind The Scenes The At Night Movie
2016 - Every Romance Trailer Ever Rom-Com
2015 - The Intervention Shock Ending
2014 - Steak and Cheese Lies Puzzle/Mystery Film
2013 - Prey: A Tale From The Future Robot/Cyborg/Android Film
2012 - True. Inspirational Film
2011 - The Kids Next Door Revenge Film
2010 - Take 4 Ghost Film

Mista Teas

in reply to Bloydd:

I don't think this meant that films were at risk of disqualification for using those terms

Yeaahhhhhhh, don't be so sure. If not disqualification then perhaps elimination.

Is disqualification even up to the judges (shouldn't be) or is it the City Management Collective?

Anyway, I'm glad the posts here have remained intelligent, sensible and free from personal attacks. Until now I haven't had the time to get back on here and heard whispers of dramas. I don't see any dramas; just POVs.

I'll be saddened if a blanket ban censorship rule is introduced. not because I disagree with the intent behind such a rule, but because I dislike censorship of 'art' in any form.

This is what I was saying & how I feel.

COMING SOON: End - Real Time; CHCH25s
REVISIT: The Stile - Star-crossed Lovers; ULTRA48; CHCH25s

Everything Sticks since 2008
48Hr Films 2008-2019 48Sec Films 2008-2016

Mista Teas (Stu Gilpin) NATIONAL WINNER "Best/Most Prolific Reviewer" 2011 REVIEWS ARCHIVE

themorgan

Someone mentioned Endgame. Think about the most interesting weapons in Endgame. None of them are guns. Big green monster fists. A humming shield. A magic palm. A sparking hammer. Those spike things that pop out when "instant kill mode" gets activated. A glittery bejeweled golden glove. The guns are all completely forgettable.

I've used guns a couple of times in the comp, I'd do it again if I thought it was necessary, but take it from me that if you make a short that's shocking just for the sake of being shocking then, even if it doesn't technically affect your eligibility in the comp, it still won't go well for you.

Also take it from me that it's way more fun and rewarding to make shorts that people actually like.

Frauleins, oh frauleins
2019 | Frank & Beans | Buddy Movie | ULTRA48 Late :)
2018 | MUST LOVE BOTS | Anti-RomCom | ULTRA48 | Heat 4 Audience Fav, Auckland Short List, Auckland Finalist: Best Script
2017 | I am ball 2 | Survival | ULTRA48
2016 | The Littlest Punk | Punk | Auckland finalist: Best Original Song
2015 | Crumbs | RomCom, Animated | Late & Bad!
2014 | I am ball | Musical, Animated | Auckland finalist: Best Use of Prop
2013 | Crybaby | Race Against Time | Bad!
2012 | S.U.L.A. | Urban Legend | Puppets
2011 | Kill Therapist | Revenge | Writer, Director, Actor | Notorious
2010 | Action Manu | Biopic | Writer, Director | Boring

Fractured Radius
2009 | All's Fair | Musical/Dance | Co-Writer
2008 | The End | Drama | Co-Writer | Auckland winner
2003 | F.I.T. | Cop/Crime | Peripheral

Strange
Since: Apr 2013

here’s my suggestion, teams may use guns, but only if the guns are actually folded down tripods being held like a gun.

2018- The Marquis de Sade The Monster Movie
2017 - Pandora's Night The Alien Film & Behind The Scenes The At Night Movie
2016 - Every Romance Trailer Ever Rom-Com
2015 - The Intervention Shock Ending
2014 - Steak and Cheese Lies Puzzle/Mystery Film
2013 - Prey: A Tale From The Future Robot/Cyborg/Android Film
2012 - True. Inspirational Film
2011 - The Kids Next Door Revenge Film
2010 - Take 4 Ghost Film

dramamike

in reply to Strange:

Or a hand in the shape of a gun, with accompanied pewpew noises

2019 Depart'ners Buddy
2018 Thanks to the Academy Heist Ultra
2017 Forelsket Nutbar Films Buddy Sacrifice
2016 Con Troll Alt Delete Nutbar Films Horror Fan Favourite. City Finalist for Make-Up
2015 Hide and Seek Nutbar Films Mystery
2014 Confessions Nutbar, with a taste of Nimlin Film, within a film
2013 Made Maid Nutbar Films City Finalist for POV Shot Robot/Cyborg/Android
2012 I Still Dream in Colour Nutbar Films Action
2011 Raptured Golden Carrot Films Mystery
2010 Fraternal Fabrication Golden Carrot Films Twin
2009 I love you this much Golden Carrot Films Romance
2008 Luke Walker and the Golden Carrot William Shatner's Pants Animal