VF48Hours 2020 Forum

Galen
Since: Jul 2019

Feed for this Topic

Reviewing all 2019 films in the screening room

If you want me to prioritise your film let me know. I'm going on a Volunteer building trip to Tonga from July 6-16 and don't expect to be able to review anything in that time. My film is Promotion Road (Foreign Objects, Christchurch) and it's in the screening room.

steelpotato
Since: Apr 2011

I'm tempted to do ALL of them actually. Might actually have the time to do it....:)

Galen

in reply to steelpotato:

All the films in the screening room from all years? Only 2010 onwards are available to review. Or all 2019 films including those that don't get into the screening room? Not sure how to see all of them.

steelpotato

No I mean I'm going to try and review all films that go up in the screening room for the 2019 comp :)

Galen

in reply to steelpotato:

Did you make a film? Obviously if you made a finalist it can't go up yet.

steelpotato

I did not make a film this year Galen, first year since 2004 with zero involvement in the comp :)

LiamM
Since: May 2015

You legends deserve medals.

2019 Unsolicited (ULTRA, solo, Gross-out / cringe comedy) | Mitchell's Here - Auckland Nominee: Best Animation
2018 Self-A-Were (Splatstick) | Mitchell's Here - Auckland Nominee: Best Film, Animation/VFX, Script, Sound Design, Use of the Puddle
2017 The Virtual Robber (Crime) | Mitchell's Here
2016 Stuck Together (Bechdel) | Mitchell's Here
2015 Floored (Mystery) | Mitchell's Here - Auckland Nominee: Best Film, Best Female Performance, Best Animation
2014 Particularly Unusual Bedtime Stories (Shock Ending) | Mitchell's Not Here - Auckland Winner: Best Use of Character
2012 According to Plan (Found Footage Rom-Com) | Fail Bagel
2011 Repressed (Horror) | Fail Bagel
2009 SoundshackFM (Real Time) | The Unpredictables
2006 Battle of the Children's Playthings (Puppet) | 8 Ink

Barnaby

You absolute mad lad!

Chess Club
2019: Hart & Soul (Buddy)

Galen

I just completed everything that's in there currently but when I get back from overseas there'll be a pile of Hamilton, BOP and Gisborne along with all the city finalists. I've only given one 7 star rating so far (Tinder 2.0) but if my taste is similar to the judges there should be more top films when the city finalists get posted.

steelpotato

Finally getting onto this (been busy with school holidays and my kids) :)