VF48Hours Forum

Mista Teas
Since: Apr 2011

Feed for this Topic

Review Site

Is updated and is looking sexy. Well done to the team (is that still you, Nick?) who have worked on this! I love some of the new touches (especially the 3 rules) and was shocked to see my review count - 757!!

48HR Reviews

COMING SOON: End - Real Time
REVISIT: The Stile - Star-crossed Lovers; ULTRA48; CHCH25s

Everything Sticks since 2008
48Hr Films 2008-2019 48Sec Films 2008-2016

Mista Teas (Stu Gilpin) NATIONAL WINNER "Best/Most Prolific Reviewer" 2011 REVIEWS ARCHIVE

kiwidoc
Since: Apr 2018

in reply to Nick Burridge:

Hiya, if our team's film has a mistake in the title on the Review site, who should we contact? Our film "Stack Overflow" was mislabeled as "Stack Overload."

Thanks!

Nick Burridge

in reply to kiwidoc:

Hiya, if our team's film has a mistake in the title on the Review site, who should we contact? Our film "Stack Overflow" was mislabeled as "Stack Overload."

Your city manager - they'll need to correct it in the central 48HOURS database.

caketaker

Massive kudos to reviewers that go to every heat and review every film, I can't overstate how useful it is to get feedback from someone who isn't a close friend/family/a part of the team. Thank you for your hard work!

Decile One
2019 - Past-It Notes - Time Travel - "Today is the first day of the past of your life"
2018 - Minor Transgressions - Fish-out-of-water Movie - "We're rich!!" - ULTRA
2017 - Discord II: Alienated - Alien Movie + Non-dialogue Movie + Redemption - "..." - ULTRA
2016 - Last August - Time Travel - "Are you sure you want to do this?"
2015 - Six Seconds of Fame - Muscial/Rockumenatry - "My garage is a palace / it locks you out"
2014 - False Profit - Musical - "No one wants to hear their future is shit"
2013 - Discord - Non-Dialogue - "..." - [City Finalist + Best Sound Design + Best Actress]
2011 - U Creations - Body Switch - "But now, I can see the moles on my wife's face, instead of just tasting them!"
2011 - DejaV - [V48Seconds] - "A DejaV is a glitch in the Matrix." [People's Choice Award]
2010 - The Rook - Femme Fatale - "Trust? You just wanna fuck her!"

RRRFOFES! - NATIONAL BEST DAMN TEEN TEAM YEAH
2009 - d r i p - The M Night Shyamalan Big Twist Movie - "Ohh, the knives!" [City Finalist + Best Sound Design]
2008 - The Chronicles of Jeff-Man - Superhero/Fairytale - "Never fear!!!"

theoshakes
Since: Jun 2018

Hi I entered as part of a school team with a bunch of mates and my film "A Deep Conversation" was entered but sadly didn't get into the Auckland finals. I was wondering if anyone could review the film for feedback. thanks =)

Mista Teas

in reply to theoshakes:

I was wondering if anyone could review the film for feedback. thanks =)

You should stick your link in here: https://www.48hours.co.nz/forum/general-discussion/2018-pyramid-review-scheme/

You'll get some reviews, and you can do some reviews. Everyone wins!

COMING SOON: End - Real Time
REVISIT: The Stile - Star-crossed Lovers; ULTRA48; CHCH25s

Everything Sticks since 2008
48Hr Films 2008-2019 48Sec Films 2008-2016

Mista Teas (Stu Gilpin) NATIONAL WINNER "Best/Most Prolific Reviewer" 2011 REVIEWS ARCHIVE

sala
Since: May 2019

Write a review even if you didn't see the film.

steelpotato

Hope someone steps up in Wellington this year. I'm not entering, not judging and genuinely don't think I'll have time to review. Might go to a few heats. We'll see.

TheRealClose
Since: Sep 2017

in reply to Nick Burridge:

It would be great if the "About Me" section could have line breaks. When I add breaks and save, it still appears all in one line when I view it.

2018 // rip focus // A Slice of You
2017 // rip focus // A Ripple In Time
2016 // Bus Stop Studios // Knitting, Crochet & Embroidery

ruth
Since: May 2011

Just to note that the generous Nick Burridge does a lot of work on the review site out of the goodness of his heart. We are working towards a combined Screening room and review site in the future but are lucky enough to still have Nick helping out this year. Thanks Nick!