VF48Hours Forum

Searlo
Since: Apr 2011

Feed for this Topic

Christchurch - fantastic year

Hey all,

Just basking in the glow of an awesome city final. Super stoked for Andrew and Johnny with Utka - what a film! And Rico from Blood and Bone gave the performance of the night. Please stay acting, Rico!!

But wanted to give a big shout out to all the volunteers who made this happen. We couldn’t have our best weekends of the year without you. Legends. This also extends to the reviewers. You guys rock.

And AJ - great job mate. I think you’ve brought a fresh wave of energy to the competition. Please sign on for next year!

TBALC
2019: D.O.C FORCE: DEATH ISLAND
2018: THE SPARES
2017: DOWN 2 THE WIRE
2016: DOWN TO THE WIRE
2016: WINDOWS
2015: THE SILENT MAN
2014: THE EX
2013: QUARRELSOME HEAT
2012: NICKY + EVE 19/5
2011: BAND OF BULLIES
2010: I AM SINGLE
2009: NEW FISH
2008: UBERMENSCH
2007: PAINKILLER: THE SICK SENSE
2006: WORM FLU AND YOU

Bloydd
Since: May 2011

in reply to Clayton Hiku:

To add once again to the Ultra conversation, I think the clarification did a lot more harm than good.
I may have said this on the forum before, but if you have to clarify something even 5 minutes into the weekend, that's too late.

Last year it happened with "Character: A Female", then around 9am Saturday morning "Your actor MUST be a female" (for the record, I am in the camp of "come on just get a female actor") then like 3pm Saturday "Okay, you won't get a DQ if your actor isn't female". This is essentially changing the rules midway through the weekend & that's ridiculous.

This year it was "your main character(s) must be Children or Animals", then we got "ALL main characters" a few hours into the weekend. This sparked numerous discussions of which films would count and which wouldn't. Then after the weekend it seemed to be "whichever way you interpreted it is fine".

Personally with issues like this, if it's not something the comp anticipated, I feel like they kind of just have to cut their losses and leave it how it is. Sure, at the launch, (or ready to go on the website) tell us the actor HAS to be a female, that's fine. But to make it look like teams are risking disqualification is idiotic. Same with this year, if you didn't anticipate that people might not be clear on what was defined as a "main character" or whether or not all of them have to be, the answer has to be "whatever your interpretation is, it's correct".

Anyways, that's my biggest feedback for this year, especially regarding Ultra. I would love moving forward for these obvious questions to be thought of behind the scenes so that we're not wasting time asking them during the weekend and then worrying about a DQ when we get the answer.

Hell the fact that we're still arguing about whether or not films should've qualified just goes to show how poorly it was handled.

Richard Martin

DRAGON V MOUSE - Team Leader
2019 - That Time of the Month - Time Travel (NOT ULTRA) - CHCH finalist
2018 - Baby on Board - Fish-Out-of-Water (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist
2017 - Grisly - Horror Comedy (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist + Best use of Character (A Female)
2016 - Trap - Cat & Mouse - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2015 - Repent - Last Person on Earth - CHCH Finalist
2014 - Bearly: A Revenge Movie - Revenge - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2013 - 'Trigger' - Converging Storyline
2012 - 'Elmerdale' - Fantasy Adventure
2011 - Refuge - One Room/Horror (We don't talk about this one)
2010 - 'Everything You Need To Know About Sex (But Were Too Thick To Realise)' - Sex Education - Audience Favourite
2009 - 'Behind Closed Doors' - Real Time

Producer - The 48 Hours Podcast

Andrew Todd

Personally I'd treat Ultra the same way as the other elements - it's up to your discretion how you use it, and then it's your interpretation versus the judges'. On the other hand, as an "Extra Challenge" it makes sense for it to be clear-cut.

I also don't think there's a difference between "your main characters must be children/animals" and "all your main characters must be children/animals." The "all" is implied in the first version. And "characters" =/= "actors." I thought that was pretty clear from the start, but perhaps more specific wording would've been useful.

Allowing teams to interpret the challenge in different ways makes for more variety and more cleverness - even if a couple of them end up feeling like borderline Ultra-evasion. I wish people had taken more varied and creative approaches with sequels last year, for example, rather than spelling out the connections to the past films via flashbacks etc.

End of the day, you want to give as much leeway as possible without allowing teams to completely disregard the challenge. Then the judges evaluate their take on it accordingly, just as they would use of genre or elements.

GHOST SHARK 2: URBAN JAWS available for download or stream
Senior Contributor at Birth.Movies.Death

2019 - "Розкол (Schism)" - Science Fiction (Chch 3rd place + Best Cinematography)
2018 - "Утка (Utka)" - Wish (National finalist, Chch winner + Best Script + Best Animation, official selection Kiev International Short Film Festival)
2011-2017 - Christchurch 48HOURS City Manager
2010 - "I Am Single" - Rom-Com (Chch finalist + Best Art Direction)
2009 - "New Fish" - Musical (National runner-up + Best Score, Chch winner)
2008 - "Übermensch" - Horror (Chch finalist)
2007 - "Pain Killer: The Sick Sense" - Superhero (Chch finalist)
ALSO - "As Of Yet Unfinished" (2012, unofficial); "The Contender" (2010, finals intro)

Clayton Hiku
Since: May 2012

in reply to Bloydd:

Yeah good points all round here. We lost the whole first hour this year to debating over what was the definition of a "Child". We thought it meant under the age of about 8 and we were stumped as to how can you do a high school movie if your main characters had to be children. Then we found the clarification the website at 8pm and it was waaaaay more open than it what it sounded like at the launch. To be fair, thats a little on us as a "Vet team" now to have known to check there sooner but I see your point Richard.

I also agree with Andrew as I don't see any difference myself between "your main characters" and "ALL main characters". Both in my mind sounded like ALL. Its the word "main" that was perhaps too loose Or perhaps being too overly scrutinised. Haha. Its one or the other or a bit of both. Man this fence is surprisingly comfortable to sit on!

End of the day, you want to give as much leeway as possible without allowing teams to completely disregard the challenge. Then the judges evaluate their take on it accordingly, just as they would use of genre or elements.

I think this pretty much nails it Andrew! :)

48 Hours
2019 - Submission Impossible - Now you see me, Now you don't CHCH City Finalist, 3rd Place Audience Favourite Heat 8, Nominated for Best Team Intro, WIFT Outstanding Female Filmmaker (Michal Bush)
2018 - Submission Impossible - PC High - CHCH 2nd RUNNER UP, WINNER of Best Director and Audience Favourite Heat 9, Nominated for Best Editor and Best Script
2017 - Submission Impossible - Polaroid 2 CHCH Finalist, Nominated for Best Actress (Michal Bush)
2016 - Submission Impossible - The Rock and a Hard Place CHCH Finalist, WINNER of Best Team Intro, Nominated for - Best Script,
2015 - Submission Impossible - Home CHCH Finalist, Nominated for; Best Cinematography, Best Score, Best Actress (Anna Whitaker), Best Script. Best Team Intro
2014 - Submission Impossible - One Night at Martinet's CHCH Finalist, Nominated for, Best Use of Character, Best Script, Best Actress, Best Original Song Winner of Canon Competition
2013 - Submission Impossible - Polaroid - CHCH Finalist, WINNER of Audience Favourite Heat 10 and Best use of Character Best Team Intro
2012 - Submission Impossible - Split
2011 - Film Flam - Revenge is a dish best served cold - Composer

V48 Seconds
2011 - Iron Man, Inception, X-men, 2010 - New Moon, 2009 - 300

Rocket Boy

That's all good Andrew, except as there is no 'ultra' prize (in the regions) and if the ultra requirements are largely ignored in the overall judging then what is the point of 'ultra'?

Andrew Todd

in reply to Rocket Boy:

For an extra challenge? For fun? I thought that was what it was always designed for.

GHOST SHARK 2: URBAN JAWS available for download or stream
Senior Contributor at Birth.Movies.Death

2019 - "Розкол (Schism)" - Science Fiction (Chch 3rd place + Best Cinematography)
2018 - "Утка (Utka)" - Wish (National finalist, Chch winner + Best Script + Best Animation, official selection Kiev International Short Film Festival)
2011-2017 - Christchurch 48HOURS City Manager
2010 - "I Am Single" - Rom-Com (Chch finalist + Best Art Direction)
2009 - "New Fish" - Musical (National runner-up + Best Score, Chch winner)
2008 - "Übermensch" - Horror (Chch finalist)
2007 - "Pain Killer: The Sick Sense" - Superhero (Chch finalist)
ALSO - "As Of Yet Unfinished" (2012, unofficial); "The Contender" (2010, finals intro)

AJ

in reply to Andrew Todd:

Yep. Ultra's purpose is for teams looking for that extra bit of challenge for the weekend, the grand prize is just an acknowledgement for the team that did it best. In the same way you don't HAVE to do animation bit if you do, you could win a prize for it.

Christchurch City Manager 2018-2019 | My Favourite 48Hour Films | The 48Hours Podcast

Les Cousins Dangereux
2017 Not Again (Alien)
Christchurch Runner-Up | National Finalist (Peter Jackson Wildcard)
2016 A Time and a Place (Time Travel) ( Behind the Scenes Video)
NA
2015 #apocalypse2k15 (The Last Person on Earth) ( Behind the Scenes Video)
Christchurch City Finalist/Best Art Direction
2014 Something New (RomCom)
Christchurch Runner-Up/Best Use of Line/Best Script/Best Original Song/Best Editing | National Best Use of Prop
2013 Bourbon Legends (Crime)
NA

Rastinha
Since: Mar 2014

Sorry to hijack your thread CHCH, but I'm like the only Taranaki person on here so I have nobody to talk to, lol.

I think this pretty much nails it too:

However, having the organisers try to think of the most obvious questions people would ask or clarifications that could be made and making it clear at the launch that these can be found on the website would help without too much extra strain.

I think ultra films should be judged based on the added ultra criteria, but absolutely think there should be a regional certificate for it. From a smaller center's perspective, for example, we have several really capable teams, but only 1 who has chosen ultra both years, and they fully deserved some recognition for doing that. My team still makes average as films even though I've personally done this like 8 times (in various incarnations of teams), so we haven't taken on ultra yet. But one thing that I've noticed about good teams, is that there are 2 types. Those who make *diverse* good films year after year, and those who make *the same* good films year after year.

Ultra is the kind of thing that takes the second group of good teams and makes them take some risks. It's easy to get comfortable with a good ol' comedy type film and do well with it in 48 hours, especially in a small city, but I admire teams who pull off vastly different good films over the years and I think ultra is there to shake up teams who get comfortable.

For that reason I think there should be a regional award so more good, comfortable teams are encouraged to do it, forced to change their style up a little perhaps (depending on the ultra requirement) and then rewarded for doing so. Levels the playing field a little, and makes things a bit more dynamic from year to year. You'd think genres alone would achieve that, but given that the genres are quite varied (which I love) and sometimes more related to tropes etc. often you get films that are tonally identical but with a different plot from well-oiled-machine teams :)

Just have to also add I can't wait to see all the city finalists and the grand finalists. You guys down there in CHCH have such a great 48s community and always produce some awesome films! Been talking to our city managers trying to work out how we can emulate a bit more of CHCH's 48s spirit, but it's hard in a small place with only 15-25ish teams each year!

2019: "DopeMonkey Live" - Gross-out Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Solo/ULTRA)
2018: "Heist School Musical" - Heist Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Best Door Slam)
2017: "ESP" - Alien Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2016: "The War on Error" - Cat & Mouse - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2015: "Us... But Mainly You" - Black Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2014: "Sphere" - Horror - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2009-2013: MIA
2008: "I Adore" - Drama - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2007: "The Hazel Princess" - Fairytale - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2006: "All Ur <3 R Belong 2 Me" - Romance - Popcorn Conspiracy

Clayton Hiku

in reply to Rastinha:

Totally agree with on the Ultra stuff. I do believe the whole idea is to encourage the Vet teams to push themselves outside their comfort zone. I know it did for us this year and it took us from almost broken and giving up to our best and most different film ever.

Just have to also add I can't wait to see all the city finalists and the grand finalists. You guys down there in CHCH have such a great 48s community and always produce some awesome films! Been talking to our city managers trying to work out how we can emulate a bit more of CHCH's 48s spirit, but it's hard in a small place with only 15-25ish teams each year!

As a CHCH team I can only comment from a CHCH perspective but the community down here is really close and encouraging and full of energy. Part of that is having a few Vet teams that keep showing up year after year and are still having tonnes of fun and making high quality films like TBALC. Who have then inspired many new and younger teams to strive to catchup to them like Pigs Guts or RIP focus. (Not that I am a part of either of those teams to be able to comment on their behalf). But I know thats what keeps me coming back each year too. Wanting to be able to create something as good as the best teams and to have as much fun as they appear to be having too.

I think some of the ways to increase the camaraderie in the city community is also to organise pre/post finals hangouts. If Vet teams are open to hanging out and discussing their film and other peoples films in person its soooooo much better than only communicating through the review site or forums.

Also this year AJ the chch manager did the rounds around some schools talking to them about joining in the comp. Its a good way to slowly build up numbers from the grass roots up.

48 Hours
2019 - Submission Impossible - Now you see me, Now you don't CHCH City Finalist, 3rd Place Audience Favourite Heat 8, Nominated for Best Team Intro, WIFT Outstanding Female Filmmaker (Michal Bush)
2018 - Submission Impossible - PC High - CHCH 2nd RUNNER UP, WINNER of Best Director and Audience Favourite Heat 9, Nominated for Best Editor and Best Script
2017 - Submission Impossible - Polaroid 2 CHCH Finalist, Nominated for Best Actress (Michal Bush)
2016 - Submission Impossible - The Rock and a Hard Place CHCH Finalist, WINNER of Best Team Intro, Nominated for - Best Script,
2015 - Submission Impossible - Home CHCH Finalist, Nominated for; Best Cinematography, Best Score, Best Actress (Anna Whitaker), Best Script. Best Team Intro
2014 - Submission Impossible - One Night at Martinet's CHCH Finalist, Nominated for, Best Use of Character, Best Script, Best Actress, Best Original Song Winner of Canon Competition
2013 - Submission Impossible - Polaroid - CHCH Finalist, WINNER of Audience Favourite Heat 10 and Best use of Character Best Team Intro

V48 Seconds

TheNimbleMarmoset

Part of that is having a few Vet teams that keep showing up year after year and are still having tonnes of fun and making high quality films like TBALC.

It's probably worth noting also that TBALC was once one of those newbie teams too, looking up to the established local teams of the time, most notably The Outwits I suppose, but also Spooce Media, Frond Films, Gorilla Team Gorilla, etc. I guess the key part of all that is continuity, about having enough recognisable faces and teams that keep coming back again and again that you feel you're a part of a community.

SOUTH JERSEY GHOST RESEARCH
2019 - "Catman and Robyn" (The Secret Identity Movie)
2018 - "Cushy: A Pull Story" (The Film That Spans More Than Ten Years)

TBALC
2017 - "Down 2 The Wire". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2016 - "Down To The Wire" (Bechdel)
2016 - "Windows" (Mystery). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2011 - "Band Of Bullies" (Quest)
2015 - "The Silent Man" (Mystery). . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2010 - "I Am Single" (Rom Com)
2014 - "The Ex" (Rom Com). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2009 - "New Fish" (Musical)
2013 - "Quarrelsome Heat" (Action/Adventure). . . 2008 - "Übermensch" (Horror)
2012 - "Nicky + Eve 19/5" (One Shot) . . . . . . . . . . .2007 - "Pain-Killer: The Sick Sense" (Superhero)

EVIL GENIUS LABS
2005 - "Bruised Gold" (Documentary)

TheNimbleMarmoset

I think some of the ways to increase the camaraderie in the city community is also to organise pre/post finals hangouts. If Vet teams are open to hanging out and discussing their film and other peoples films in person its soooooo much better than only communicating through the review site or forums.

I think that while this is absolutely true, and you can't beat a bit of face-to-face connection from time to time, it's worth noting that CHCH peeps also seem to be over-represented on these forums too. I dunno, do we maybe just have more spare time than everyone else? :)

SOUTH JERSEY GHOST RESEARCH
2019 - "Catman and Robyn" (The Secret Identity Movie)
2018 - "Cushy: A Pull Story" (The Film That Spans More Than Ten Years)

TBALC
2017 - "Down 2 The Wire". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2016 - "Down To The Wire" (Bechdel)
2016 - "Windows" (Mystery). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2011 - "Band Of Bullies" (Quest)
2015 - "The Silent Man" (Mystery). . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2010 - "I Am Single" (Rom Com)
2014 - "The Ex" (Rom Com). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2009 - "New Fish" (Musical)
2013 - "Quarrelsome Heat" (Action/Adventure). . . 2008 - "Übermensch" (Horror)
2012 - "Nicky + Eve 19/5" (One Shot) . . . . . . . . . . .2007 - "Pain-Killer: The Sick Sense" (Superhero)

EVIL GENIUS LABS
2005 - "Bruised Gold" (Documentary)

Rastinha
Since: Mar 2014

I think some of the ways to increase the camaraderie in the city community is also to organise pre/post finals hangouts.

I talked to our city manager about this after our final this year, so hopefully we can organise something in the lead up to next year. But I can barely get people to show up to the reviews website, which they only have to click on a link to from FB and sign in with the FB account they're already signed into, so not sure how easy it will be to get anyone along to a get together. It's gutting when you're the #1 reviewer, but because you write all the other reviews your film gets like, 1 review, lol. Enough of that tangent!

Hoping to run a Q&A session locally next year, and maybe even a couple of small workshops on basic film making stuff in the lead up. There are often quite a few people interested in doing it but a fair few who don't have technical expertise. We could divi up a few teams almost if there were more editors around for example. But yeah. Definitely using CHCH as some inspiration to try to build our community :)

it's worth noting that CHCH peeps also seem to be over-represented on these forums too

I'm just glad there are still some other people on here, since even on the FB group the discussion can be a bit sporadic!

2019: "DopeMonkey Live" - Gross-out Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Solo/ULTRA)
2018: "Heist School Musical" - Heist Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Best Door Slam)
2017: "ESP" - Alien Movie - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2016: "The War on Error" - Cat & Mouse - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2015: "Us... But Mainly You" - Black Comedy - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2014: "Sphere" - Horror - Pastafarian Productions (Regional Finalist)
2009-2013: MIA
2008: "I Adore" - Drama - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2007: "The Hazel Princess" - Fairytale - Conspiracion de las Palomitas
2006: "All Ur <3 R Belong 2 Me" - Romance - Popcorn Conspiracy

Searlo

in reply to Rastinha:

Definitely using CHCH as some inspiration to try to build our community :)

That’s awesome! It can take time. The Christchurch branch of the competition has been going for fourteen years now and it’s been an evolving process to get the community to the level it is now. We’re lucky in that our three city managers (Steve, Andrew, and AJ) have helped foster a sense of collaboration between teams. But mostly, I think, everyone wants everyone else to do really well. (I will celebrate so hard when Submission Impossible and Strang win Christchurch one day).

TBALC
2019: D.O.C FORCE: DEATH ISLAND
2018: THE SPARES
2017: DOWN 2 THE WIRE
2016: DOWN TO THE WIRE
2016: WINDOWS
2015: THE SILENT MAN
2014: THE EX
2013: QUARRELSOME HEAT
2012: NICKY + EVE 19/5
2011: BAND OF BULLIES
2010: I AM SINGLE
2009: NEW FISH
2008: UBERMENSCH
2007: PAINKILLER: THE SICK SENSE
2006: WORM FLU AND YOU

Clayton Hiku

in reply to TheNimbleMarmoset:

But mostly, I think, everyone wants everyone else to do really well. (I will celebrate so hard when Submission Impossible and Strang win Christchurch one day).

Nawww this guy! Just as we will when TBALC wins the Grand Apee at Nationals!!!

it's worth noting that CHCH peeps also seem to be over-represented on these forums too. I dunno, do we maybe just have more spare time than everyone else? :)

Hmmm I don't feel like I have spare time..... Maybe its because I'm on the forum again. HAHA

48 Hours

V48 Seconds

dramamike

Christchurch does seem to be over-represented here at the moment.
Nice work Chch.

Where are my fellow Wellington peeps?

2019 Depart'ners Buddy
2018 Thanks to the Academy Heist Ultra
2017 Forelsket Nutbar Films Buddy Sacrifice
2016 Con Troll Alt Delete Nutbar Films Horror Fan Favourite. City Finalist for Make-Up
2015 Hide and Seek Nutbar Films Mystery
2014 Confessions Nutbar, with a taste of Nimlin Film, within a film
2013 Made Maid Nutbar Films City Finalist for POV Shot Robot/Cyborg/Android
2012 I Still Dream in Colour Nutbar Films Action
2011 Raptured Golden Carrot Films Mystery
2010 Fraternal Fabrication Golden Carrot Films Twin
2009 I love you this much Golden Carrot Films Romance
2008 Luke Walker and the Golden Carrot William Shatner's Pants Animal

Bloydd

I think the over-representation on the forum is just to make up for our under-representation in the national competition

Richard Martin

DRAGON V MOUSE - Team Leader
2019 - That Time of the Month - Time Travel (NOT ULTRA) - CHCH finalist
2018 - Baby on Board - Fish-Out-of-Water (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist
2017 - Grisly - Horror Comedy (ULTRA) - CHCH finalist + Best use of Character (A Female)
2016 - Trap - Cat & Mouse - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2015 - Repent - Last Person on Earth - CHCH Finalist
2014 - Bearly: A Revenge Movie - Revenge - CHCH Finalist + Best use of Tech Element
2013 - 'Trigger' - Converging Storyline
2012 - 'Elmerdale' - Fantasy Adventure
2011 - Refuge - One Room/Horror (We don't talk about this one)
2010 - 'Everything You Need To Know About Sex (But Were Too Thick To Realise)' - Sex Education - Audience Favourite
2009 - 'Behind Closed Doors' - Real Time

Producer - The 48 Hours Podcast

Rocket Boy

'I think the over-representation on the forum is just to make up for our under-representation in the national competition'

Are we all looking forward to another Auckland 1-2-3 in the National finals this year, just like last year?

I don't get why the National finals are always in Auckland, for a nation-wide competition you would think the organizers would spread it around a bit more.

Craig Parkes
Since: Mar 2011

in reply to Rocket Boy:

National finals being in Auckland has obviously been mostly about attracting theblargest attendance for a paid for event that also is important for national media coverage and providing press coverage for sponsors.

Population size AND participation numbers vlearly matter - as well as the location of the national organizers who previously had been Auckland based.

Interestingly with national organizers now in Welly and the short turn around between this and last years comp the number of teams entered in Auckland and Wellington was closer this year than ever before I think. But that was mostly due to a drop in Auckland rather than an increase in Welly.

I think its feasible that should a city centre eclipse Auckland in terms of the number of teams entered serious consideration re finals venue might be had - but until then the logic of 'largest city with largest number of teams creates largest audience and potential for ticket sales and press coverage' is hard to argue against.

Joel_Tempero
Since: May 2018

Who have then inspired many new and younger teams to strive to catchup to them like Pigs Guts or RIP focus. (Not that I am a part of either of those teams to be able to comment on their behalf).

*puff puff* finally caught up on the forums haha.

Totally agree with this Clay, in my first year I forgot to hit 'high school team', so my team ended up in an regular heat with CRAB CRAB CRAB, which I'm so grateful for because seeing what they did that year (Wheat, Myself and Rye) totally inspired me for the future competition, sort of an 'ohhh so THAT'S how you do 48hours' XD

rip focus - Team Leader
2019 - "a nipple in time" (Time-Travel)
2018 - "A Slice of You" (Anti-Rom Com)
2017 - "A Ripple in Time" (Sci-Fi)

Bus Stop Studios (School Team) - Team Leader
2016- "Knitting, Crochet & Embroidery" (Puppet)
2015- "Harper's Curiosity" (Mystery)